🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

Europe and NATO would be left on their own and Benedict Donald wouldn't do a thing to stop Puti, whom he admires so much. The Trumpyberra hated the Ukraine for not "Playing Ball" in the squeeze play to tarnish Joe.
Trump pointed out valid reasons why we shouldn't support NATO.

Trump would surrender Ukraine to Putin. Everyone knows it.

"Yeahbut we got 2 dollar gas! Fuck the German Jews Ukrainians."
Did he now?

Once again the democrats promised they would defend Ukraine if they gave up their Nukes..

Moral of the story never trust a Democrat .

In your creamy dreams.. And when the fuck you going to grow up and stop parroting what you heard ?
You really know how to anaesthetise a debate with facts. What an intellectual mountain you are.

It must so frustrating being in a position you cannot defend. Solice and inner peace can be obtained. The truth will set you free.

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

No way indeed,Putin respected trump,he is tired of biden destroying the world.

No. Well, mainly because he lost in 2020 and The Constitution has this thing about...ah..nevermind, you know what I'm going to say.
Suffice to say, if Trump had won, Putin would have already taken Ukraine...and Trump wouldn't have said a peep. And all his Republican
sycophants would have fallen in line with him.....

So I say this with all seriousness...Shut The Fuck Up, Donny! :)
Ha, ha, ha. You are a funny guy. Anyone can see Joe would take Putin out behind the gym and swallowed his member.

You really know how to anaesthetise a debate with facts. What an intellectual mountain you are.

It must so frustrating being in a position you cannot defend. Solice and inner peace can be obtained. The truth will set you free.
Talk about living in another universe..

So tell us how do you defend this ..

Democrats promised Ukraine if they give up their Nukes the USA would defend them.

Two times, not once, but twice Putin invaded them when a Democrat was president and they didn't do a damn thing.

How could a country ever trust a Democrat president again?

Why are you so upset that Trump knew how to bargain with foreign leaders and Obama and now Biden doesn't?
I'm not upset.
Why are you supporting Trump while he supports putin? Are you a communist now? Welcome to the fold comrade.

Forum List

Back