Released POW was 'ashamed to be an American.

Look, the guy was most likely tortured, almost certainly brainwashed. Give him some time to come to his senses. His father also, he too appears to be......one brick shy of a load.

Hey did anybody hear yet, the Boise POW-MIA club is pissed! Better watch out!

I like a touch feeling as well as anyone else. BUT i WANT THE TRUTH... seems that is something one just can't
get listening to the pundants

Anyone can malfunction... so put them on 10 tours and maybe judge them on 10 minutes of stupid.

Wonder what drugs he was on...
Nope not making excuses... but I bet lot's of people have took a time out to evaluate the reality
they are in.

guess he will have his day in a court of his peirs, Maybe that will go better than in our civil courts...
or maybe he will be tried in our civil courts. LAUGH... BUT WHAT WAS OBAMA GOING TO DO WITH
THE GIMO DETAINEES

EXCLUSIVE: Outraged parents of officer who died searching for 'deserter' Bergdahl hit out at Obama for 'cover-up just like Benghazi', claiming they were told LIES over how hero son died | Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE - 'A cover up just like Benghazi': Outraged parents of officer who died hunting for 'deserter' POW Bergdahl lash out at Obama over 'LIES' they were told about how their hero son died

Lt Darryn Andrews, from Dallas, Texas, died at the age of 34 on Sept 4, 2009 during his second tour of Afghanistan
Top brass told his parents, Sondra and Andy, that he had been looking for a top Taliban commander
But former comrades have now claimed the truth is that he was looking for Bowe Bergdahl

Said to be one of six soldiers who died looking for the POW
Father said: 'For his family it’s good to get him back but we will never be able to get our son back because of the actions of this guy'
Lt Andrews' parents revealed their son thought Bergdahl was a 'deserter'
Lt Andrews was posthumously given a silver star for his bravery
At time of his death his wife Julie, 30, had already given birth to their son, six. Their daughter was born three-and-a-half months after he died
Father Andy against trade with terrorists
The Facebook group 'Bowe Bergdahl is NOT hero!' has 5,400 members
Bergdahl e-mailed his parents saying he 'was ashamed to be an American'

This has blown up badly, really badly. On top of everything else, every other lie, this is almost too much.

Pretty much like anything Obama touches. The man is a reverse King Midas.

There was fierce debate over exchanging him for the five Taliban combatants. Sen. John McCain, himself a former POW, once described the five as “the five biggest murderers in world history,” according to Rolling Stone.

Exaggerate much, Senator?

I agree "...in world history" is an exaggeration.
However some of them do have a serious case of blood-stained hands.

Alas, I am ashamed of my president.

But I will always be proud to be an American. When America as a nation breathes her last, I will proudly tell my kin that I was once an American and I was proud of it.

This is an example of why your acquaintances think you are a tool.
Lol, a tool? You have absolutely no room to talk.

Alas, I am ashamed of my president.

But I will always be proud to be an American. When America as a nation breathes her last, I will proudly tell my kin that I was once an American and I was proud of it.

This is an example of why your acquaintances think you are a tool.

That's cute. A tool calling me a tool. I said nothing of my 'acquaintances.'

Forum List

Back