🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Religion Influences people...unless...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
151128083523-robert-dear-mugshot-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-large-169.jpg

Last week Planned Parenthood was attacked by a nut saying something about no more baby parts. Immediately many said "Religion didnt influence this guy, he's just crazy"

This week a nut attacked his work place and killed 14 people. No one is sure why yet but immediately many said Islam is to blame.

Why would anyone say that? What information does anyone have to back up that assertion? Was it something the guy said?

Nope, so far the only "proof" is that the guys name is Farook....which sounds like a scary terrorist. The guy above in the pics name is wholesome Robert Lewis Dear. Who doesnt know a Robert, yanno?

On Tuesday they revealed some more details of this guy: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/u...nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=2

One person who spoke with [Dear] extensively about his religious views said Mr. Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.” In 2009, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of concerns for the privacy of the family, Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.

Weird stuff huh?

Maybe he deserves a pass like this guy

a-photograph-posted-to-a-website-with-a-racist-manifesto-shows-dylann-roof-the-21-year-old-man-charged-with-murdering-nine-people-at-emanuel-ame-church-in-charleston-south-carolina.jpg

All he wanted to do was start a race war, he didnt mean to terrorize anyone. Poor kid...Also, not labeled a terrorist.

Many want people to believe these guys went away or disappeared.

kkk-old.jpg

Coincidentally, also not labeled Terrorist. Whats a white guy gotta do to be labeled a terrorist? Go to Saudi Arabia and change his name to Jihadi John?

Farook and his Pakistani wife have an arsenal of weapons. The FBI calls their garage an 'IED Factory'. The bombs they built are right out of Al Qaeida bomb-making manuals. They have established ties to known radical Islamic Extremists'. They traveled to Saudi, and the BI is putting together the details of their having been radicalized / received training there.

You seem to want to claim that these two terrorists are the same as some insane man who attacked a PP facility and said 'something about no more baby parts'.

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, aren't you?!

Jesus H. Christ.... you've just taken stupid to a new low.

When you run toward me to call me names and ignore every statement made, thats how I know I gotcha. :itsok:

He didn't call you a name :itsok:

You dont have to pretend Sassy. Good job on another ignore the topic post. You asked me in the other thread for examples of white terrorism because I said you ignore it.

And here you are proving me right again.

Farook and his Pakistani wife have an arsenal of weapons. The FBI calls their garage an 'IED Factory'. The bombs they built are right out of Al Qaeida bomb-making manuals. They have established ties to known radical Islamic Extremists'. They traveled to Saudi, and the BI is putting together the details of their having been radicalized / received training there.

You seem to want to claim that these two terrorists are the same as some insane man who attacked a PP facility and said 'something about no more baby parts'.

Gotcha...Every person I showed in the OP is not a terrorist....except the Muslim guy.

Thanks for echoing my OP.

151128083523-robert-dear-mugshot-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-large-169.jpg

Last week Planned Parenthood was attacked by a nut saying something about no more baby parts. Immediately many said "Religion didnt influence this guy, he's just crazy"

This week a nut attacked his work place and killed 14 people. No one is sure why yet but immediately many said Islam is to blame.

Why would anyone say that? What information does anyone have to back up that assertion? Was it something the guy said?

Nope, so far the only "proof" is that the guys name is Farook....which sounds like a scary terrorist. The guy above in the pics name is wholesome Robert Lewis Dear. Who doesnt know a Robert, yanno?

On Tuesday they revealed some more details of this guy: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/u...nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=2

One person who spoke with [Dear] extensively about his religious views said Mr. Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.” In 2009, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of concerns for the privacy of the family, Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.

Weird stuff huh?

a-photograph-posted-to-a-website-with-a-racist-manifesto-shows-dylann-roof-the-21-year-old-man-charged-with-murdering-nine-people-at-emanuel-ame-church-in-charleston-south-carolina.jpg

All he wanted to do was start a race war, he didnt mean to terrorize anyone. Poor kid...Also, not labeled a terrorist.

kkk-old.jpg

Coincidentally, also not labeled Terrorist. Whats a white guy gotta do to be labeled a terrorist? Go to Saudi Arabia and change his name to Jihadi John?

Someone ignoring Root or Dear?

I want both of them given enough time for their crimes, they'll have to be buried standing up to finish their time.

Re: Tashfeen and Syed Farook-----I wonder how they found each other. I
wonder if Pakisan will do the LOVE STORY

Last edited:

Weird stuff huh?

kkk-old.jpg

Someone ignoring Root or Dear?

I want both of them given enough time for their crimes, they'll have to be buried standing up to finish their time.

Everyone wants that...but no one seems to label their terrorism as terrorism. Change his name to Dylan Akbar and things would be little different wouldnt it?

Gotcha...Every person I showed in the OP is not a terrorist....except the Muslim guy.

The Ca shooter was a terrorist. The crazy looking white guy was some nut who snapped. He didn't make elaborate plans to kill dozens of people. He didn't build bombs in his garage. He didn't reach out to known radical Islamists. He didn't fly to Saudi to get terrorist training. He simply grabbed a gun / guns and went on a shooting spree.

The Ca shooter was a terrorist. The crazy looking white guy was some nut who snapped. He didn't make elaborate plans to kill dozens of people. He didn't build bombs in his garage. He didn't reach out to known radical Islamists. He didn't fly to Saudi to get terrorist training. He simply grabbed a gun / guns and went on a shooting spree.

They're reporting a connection to ISIS on CNN as I post

I havent heard that you need elaborate plans or build bombs to be considered "terrorism". Webster's doesnt know that either. Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Fly to Saudi Arabia and change his name to Robert Jihad?

Change his name to Dylan Akbar and things would be little different wouldnt it?

So you're saying to prove your point you have to change his name to 'Dylan Akbar'?!

Perhaps if he was in contact with known Islamic Extremists, had built an IED factory in his garage, flown to Saudi for terrorist training that would help, too...

I havent heard that you need elaborate plans or build bombs to be considered "terrorism". Webster's doesnt know that either. Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Obviously you don't WANT to hear how the bombs they built were the exact type found in Al Qaeida manuals, that they were in contact with known Islamic Extremists....

You are trying SO HARD to morph the psych into a terrorist because, supposedly, he is a Christian, Conservative, or both, that you are willing to completely ignore the truth about the 2 Ca terrorists. I swear, you sound like Obama!

AGAIN, you think one changing his name makes one a terrorist? Liberal thinking is jacked up, man!

the Ca LOVERS were a PHENOMENON-------imagine----a girl from Pakistan which ----as Pakistanis have informed me for decades. is very different from the
USA-----girls over there-----are very restricted by society------they barely take a
walk in public----alone. The little girl gets married-----comes to the USA and
her husband ---one day-----says "come sweetie----put on your fighting clothes----
get your AK-----help me pack up the SUV with AMMO----we are going to kill lots
of people" She says-----"Oh---this is so nice----just like home" puts on her
black killing duds ----loads up her AK-----jumps in the SUV---gets there and happily
begins to blow people away-----then they leave -----and then the SUV is suddenly
surrounded by cops -----SHOOTING!!! Syad shrugs and sings "I beg your
pardon-----I never promised you a rose garden........

Obviously you don't WANT to hear how the bombs they built were the exact type found in Al Qaeida manuals, that they were in contact with known Islamic Extremists....

How the bombs are made might be interesting in a thread entitled "How were those bombs made" but here? Nope.

You are trying SO HARD to morph the psych into a terrorist because, supposedly, he is a Christian, Conservative, or both, that you are willing to completely ignore the truth about the 2 Ca terrorists. I swear, you sound like Obama!

I actually brought up Farook in the OP. I asked what does a white dude have to do to be labeled a terrorist. So far you have no response except to say the other guy is Muslim...just liek I said in the OP.

AGAIN, you think one changing his name makes one a terrorist? Liberal thinking is jacked up, man!

No I clearly stated that in order for a white dude to be labeled a terrorist it seems like he must first become a Muslim. Then "terrorism" is used no problem.

The KKK....well, they made bombs....Killed etc. No terrorist label for them either. So since you're such a smart guy tell me why its so difficult for a white person to catch a terrorism charge after terrorizing?

How the bombs are made might be interesting in a thread entitled "How were those bombs made" but here? Nope.

I actually brought up Farook in the OP. I asked what does a white dude have to do to be labeled a terrorist. So far you have no response except to say the other guy is Muslim...just liek I said in the OP.

No I clearly stated that in order for a white dude to be labeled a terrorist it seems like he must first become a Muslim. Then "terrorism" is used no problem.

The KKK....well, they made bombs....Killed etc. No terrorist label for them either. So since you're such a smart guy tell me why its so difficult for a white person to catch a terrorism charge after terrorizing?

you jealous?

So, to prove your point you completely disregard that the TERRORISTS utilized their TERRORIST training and guidance from TERRORIST manuals to build the bombs because it doesn't fit you narrative...

Then you ADMIT to being a racist...

...then continue indulge your fantasy regarding the KKK....as if it had any more relevance to this that the fact about the REAL terrorists in your OP and how he learned to make the bombs he did.

Copy that...Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back