Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

Only that Christians do it too not just ISIS.
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them:

When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.

I actually get along with Muslims, so I do not blame the entire religion on the mental midgets that is called ISIL...

Now before all of you correct me and point to Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah and many other Islamic terrorist groups, well the damn thread is about ISIL and not them... :)

Would you rather be dissolved in acid or drown?

ISIS is sick.

What they are doing is not Islamic - it's designed to put fear into anyone who resists and satisfy their thuggery.
Are you a Muslim?
If not, who are you to judge what is Islamic? Isis are Muslims, as are Hamas, hezbolla etc. Most, if not all, were born into their religion and have lived their religion every day. They say they are following Islam. They'd know better than you, and no, NOT ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM TO THE LETTER, thank goodness.

Last edited:
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.
Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.

I actually get along with Muslims, so I do not blame the entire religion on the mental midgets that is called ISIL...

Now before all of you correct me and point to Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah and many other Islamic terrorist groups, well the damn thread is about ISIL and not them... :)

I don't hold all Muslims responsible, it'd be ridiculous to do so....but this Islamist apologist stuff is completely extreme now.

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.

Can't you stay On Topic Jake? What's the OP about, hello anyone home today?

Jake: Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

Lucy: Can't you stay On Topic Jake? What's the OP about, hello anyone home today?

I answered the OP and put it into context, poppet.

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.
The op is about Isis. Why can't you make a single comment without deflecting?

Jake: Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

Tilly: The op is about Isis. Why can't you make a single comment without deflecting?

Context is never deflection, poppet.

Sounds like the Christian nazis in action.

It's Jake, wetting the bed.
He better be careful or he is going to wake up in the Pacific :badgrin:

I just heard they issued an Alert for the Pacific :eek-52:

Jake you've been a VERY BAD BOY!

4021479.jpg

Forum List

Back