Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

Jake: Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

Tilly: The op is about Isis. Why can't you make a single comment without deflecting?

Context is never deflection, poppet.

wtf, you're channeling Mrs. Doubtfire?

Last edited:
Jake: Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

Tilly: The op is about Isis. Why can't you make a single comment without deflecting?

Context is never deflection, poppet.
This is how you destroy every thread your in. Ignore land for you.
Tilly will never, evah ignore me. She luvs some Jakey.

Only that Christians do it too not just ISIS.
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.
Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.

How would that conversation work with ISIS? You telling them you're a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity?

Christians are no worse and no better than Muslims.

Christian nazis and ISIL acid vat executioners are bad, too.

Why can your sort never discuss the issue at point if Islam is involved? Why do you always have to lump two things together to try and say two wrongs make a right?

Also why do Christians of any nature always have to appear in your attempted deflections?

Why can your sort never discuss the issue at point if Islam is involved? Why do you always have to lump two things together to try and say two wrongs make a right?

Also why do Christians of any nature always have to appear in your attempted deflections?
It's just a complete waste of time, even in the so-called CDZ zone.

Violence is transreligion is the point.

They're fanatics.

Yes but if the topic specifically is Islam....that means it's a complete and deliberate deflection to bring in Christianity or any other religion that's not Islam.

They're fanatics.
Nazis and Islamo facists are indeed fanatics.

They're fanatics.
Nazis and Islamo facists are indeed fanatics.

So are Leftist Pro-Islamic apologists Jake.

Yes but if the topic specifically is Islam....that means it's a complete and deliberate deflection to bring in Christianity or any other religion that's not Islam.
For balance, no, it's not. And to suggest anyone is apologizing for ISIL is a lie. Unless you are apologizing for the Nazis. Are you?

For balance, no, it's not.

Don't even mention balance....bias more like, but not balance. I'm not elaborating on the bias, or I'll probably comment something I'll regret in this moment of extended anger.

Yes, you are biased against all Muslims.
rolleyes.gif

Yes, you are biased against all Muslims.

That's not what I'm meaning, but as I said I can't elaborate.

You also have reading comprehension Jake, in this thread earlier I made this comment:

"I don't hold all Muslims responsible, it'd be ridiculous to do so....but this Islamist apologist stuff is completely extreme now."

Forum List

Back