Religious people

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I heard about a study that says that concluded that individuals that identified themselves as either Jewish, Catholic, or Protestant showed higher statistical numbers that illustrated support for racial profiling in comparison to individuals who identified themselves as non-religious.

These Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant people must learn to live in a 21st Century modern civilized society!

Jake...I have learned. I've learned to stay as far away from people who want me dead as possible. I just don't hang around with the black and/or muslim cultures. I found I'm probably going to live further into the 21st century that way. I'm neither an atheist zealot nor a religious zealot. You can add that to the info you picked up from that study "you heard about".

I heard about a study that says that concluded that individuals that identified themselves as either Jewish, Catholic, or Protestant showed higher statistical numbers that illustrated support for racial profiling in comparison to individuals who identified themselves as non-religious.

These Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant people must learn to live in a 21st Century modern civilized society!
And I've heard that people that identify themselves as Obamanites believe that ET is coming soon and we'll have a cure for cancer. They say that ET will bring technology and solutions to many of our problems. Also, the rumor is that it'll only increase our debt by a couple of $Trillion. Obamanites have inside scoop on this.

Racial profiling In The United States

Racial profiling - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

One particular study focused on individuals who self-identified as religiously affiliated and their relationship with racial profiling. By using national survey data from October 2001, researcher Phillip H. Kim studied which individuals were more likely to support racial profiling. The research concludes that individuals that identified themselves as either Jewish, Catholic, or Protestant showed higher statistical numbers that illustrated support for racial profiling in comparison to individuals who identified themselves as non-religious.

Racial profiling is an invention of a defense attorney and picked up by liberal politicians to protect criminals. Criminal profiling is a very useful police tool that has been pretty much been taken away and we are all less safe because of it.

Of all the zany ass beliefs held by the various religions, your biggest issue is they believe in racial profiling? :rofl:

Nobody, and I mean nobody engages in racial profiling more than the agnostic, Godless left. Everything is about race. The freaking post is about race.

Racial profiling is an invention of a defense attorney and picked up by liberal politicians to protect criminals. Criminal profiling is a very useful police tool that has been pretty much been taken away and we are all less safe because of it.

Racial profiling is an assumption of criminal behavior based solely on race. Criminal profiling is developing an identity profile of a suspect based on the evidence found at their crimes. In other words, they're two entirely different things, and criminal profiling has not been taken away from law enforcement.

I want to see you go into a black neighborhood with your innocent liberal position and get knocked the hell out and robbed for being so naive

The faiths are born of ancient fears and hatred, you ask too much.

Racial profiling is an assumption of criminal behavior based solely on race. Criminal profiling is developing an identity profile of a suspect based on the evidence found at their crimes. In other words, they're two entirely different things, and criminal profiling has not been taken away from law enforcement.

Right, when you have areas of a city where 90+% of crimes are committed by a certain ethnic group, it's pretty much a waste of police resources to be looking for someone of another ethnic group unless they have information pointing them elsewhere.

You're funny. May God bless....

Religious people do not hinder the progress of world society. I would say they are the only people who have any principles. That's why that cause some conflicts among them. But remember the truth appears in these conflicts.

Religious people do not hinder the progress of world society.
Religious people do little but hinder progress. Progress leaves their sacred nonsense in the past, where it belongs.
I tend to disagree. The progress has something common with morals. Morals and religion are closely related. For example Christ or Buddha were great idols to follow a good and proper way of life. even the way of Muhammad seems not so attractive in the traditional Islam.

Religious people do not hinder the progress of world society.
Religious people do little but hinder progress. Progress leaves their sacred nonsense in the past, where it belongs.
I tend to disagree. The progress has something common with morals. Morals and religion are closely related. For example Christ or Buddha were great idols to follow a good and proper way of life. even the way of Muhammad seems not so attractive in the traditional Islam.
You can disagree all you like but it won't change human history. When religion is in charge we get Dark Ages.

Forum List

Back