Remember from 2001 to 2008? Did you train someone from China to take your job?

R

rdean

I remember from 2001 to 2008, I had friends that were training Chinese to do their jobs in China. The Chinese came here on special work visas. If you refused, they fired you and you could even lose your unemployment benefits for refusing to do your job.
Then the company I worked at brought in Chinese to learn do made the company's smaller equipment. Most of that equipment came back because the lack of quality which started to damage the company name. Some remained to be produced in China and is still produced there today.

Company managers were candid about the tax breaks they were getting to move jobs to China and they expected to sell the same amount of equipment even though they moved jobs to China. And the managers were very surprised and bitter when they were also let go. And I know for a fact, they were all Republican.

Then, at the end of Bush's second term, we were hit by the elements of the Recession. American's unemployment was used up. Factories were closed because they had been gutted. The deregulation stripped the country with Wall Street leading the way. The Bush Tax Cut's redistribution to the top has petered out. The the 8 years of the Bush administration, the economy and the country were gutted and injured.

Name new GOP policies that will fix some of that destruction.

Republican trade policies did this!!!!!

You mean like NAFTA which was passed by a Democratic Congress and signed by a Democratic president?

Go back to your education, science, and infrastructure circle jerk, Rain Man. I think Wapner is on TV

I'm still trying to get past the part where rdean said he had a friend, and that that friend had a job.

Both are hard to believe.

Republican trade policies did this!!!!!

You mean like NAFTA which was passed by a Democratic Congress and signed by a Democratic president?

Go back to your education, science, and infrastructure circle jerk, Rain Man. I think Wapner is on TV

Bush Sr started the nafta talks.

Indeed he did.

and Clinton was instrumental in getting the dem congress to get it passed, almost a year after GHW left office.

The trade agreements had in them that there was to be no child labor used in the factories overseas, the countries involved where to guarantee a education for the young, and that the factory wages were supposed to be increased.

1. Most of this did not happen.

2. The United States can not compete against a country that is utilizing uneducated 'slave' labor in their factories because it does it cheaper to produce it overseas and ship it vice producing it here.

3. The only solution to this is place tariffs on the product so US based factories can compete which is prohibited in the trade agreements or to lower the number of years that a person is allowed an education in the United States so they can pay the worker less.

NOTE: During the last great depression manufacturers were closing the doors on the factories because they couldn't sell their product because the people they wanted to sell to, namely the factory workers, couldn't afford the product. We have the same situation here only the factories are now based overseas where the workers there can't afford the products they make and the former workers here in the United States can no longer afford it because they don't have a job that pays well enough to afford the product.... End result is that factories in China have been closing down for the last few years due to lack of sales.

*****SMILE*****

:)

very very simple!! eliminate the highest corporate tax in the world that our corporations must dodge by moving to places like China!!
Why are you saying something so fucking stupid. The tard runs deep in your family.

Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates | Americans for Tax Fairness

Key Facts

Republicans put policies in place to screw over America and the Middle Class. Thank God they are now working with Obama to end those ruinous policies.

Oh, wait..............

They're just doing jobs that Americans don't want to do.....

Isn't that the line you liberals like to use for allowing millions of uneducated low income workers to flood into the country?

Next up pink slips to the whole public education institution K-college so we can bring in educated workers from India and China who are willing to do the work those educators aren't willing to do for the pay offered.

Throw in the health care industry with the public education workers and there'll be a WIN-WIN all around for the low income workers finding what they want at a more reasonable cost.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

very very simple!! eliminate the highest corporate tax in the world that our corporations must dodge by moving to places like China!!
Why are you saying something so fucking stupid. The tard runs deep in your family.

Key Facts
I believe the top corporate tax rate is 39%, the oft cited effective rate corp america pays is 28%. Have you ever thought about how many small and mid-size corps must pay in excess of 28% to offset the fortune 500 corps that effectively pay 0% or 19%?

As far as foreign profits, I believe the US is the only member of the OECD that taxes foreign profits. Think about it, you make $100 in europe pay their 28% then bring back the money and pay an additional 39%. And people wonder why they don't repatriate the money. After euro taxes you have $78 to work with, bring it back to the US and you have $48-49. This is a problem of our own making.

Republicans put policies in place to screw over America and the Middle Class. Thank God they are now working with Obama to end those ruinous policies.

Oh, wait..............

They're just doing jobs that Americans don't want to do.....

Isn't that the line you liberals like to use for allowing millions of uneducated low income workers to flood into the country?

Next up pink slips to the whole public education institution K-college so we can bring in educated workers from India and China who are willing to do the work those educators aren't willing to do for the pay offered.

Throw in the health care industry with the public education workers and there'll be a WIN-WIN all around for the low income workers finding what they want at a more reasonable cost.

*****CHUCKLE*****

They're educated now. Unlike Republicans.

Key Facts
I believe the top corporate tax rate is 39%, the oft cited effective rate corp america pays is 28%. Have you ever thought about how many small and mid-size corps must pay in excess of 28% to offset the fortune 500 corps that effectively pay 0% or 19%?

As far as foreign profits, I believe the US is the only member of the OECD that taxes foreign profits. Think about it, you make $100 in europe pay their 28% then bring back the money and pay an additional 39%. And people wonder why they don't repatriate the money. After euro taxes you have $78 to work with, bring it back to the US and you have $48-49. This is a problem of our own making.
You believe or you know?

Key Facts

You believe or you know?
Apparently the US is one of 7 OECD countries that practice a "worldwide" tax system. In addition US corps do receive some credit for foreign paid taxes.

A Global Perspective on Territorial Taxation

What is asswipe RDean doing posting this in the economy forum ?

This is a left wing hit job. On top of that rdean insults someone's family.

He's a classless dick.

Key Facts

yep eliminate the tax and corporations from all over the world would be flooding into America exactly as they did to Ireland when it lowered its corporate tax to 11%. THe recession would be over in a week and we'd have a million employees, at higher wages, but Marxist Nazi-like liberal hatred of corporations prevents them from doing it!!

Forum List

Back