Remember, It's Called the Islamic State

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
sex-slaves.jpeg

Stripped naked and sold to the highest bidder: How ISIS is sending the ‘prettiest Yazidi virgins’ it abducts to slave markets in Syria

Where's the outrage from international human rights organizations and women's rights groups?

See more at: Stripped naked and sold to the highest bidder How ISIS is sending the prettiest Yazidi virgins it abducts to slave markets in Syria Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

Anything with Pam Gellers face or name on it should come with a warning, FAKE NEWS. I do not for one minute think that pic is real, nor most of what we read or hear about Isis is for that matter. All propaganda.

Anything with Pam Gellers face or name on it should come with a warning, FAKE NEWS. I do not for one minute think that pic is real, nor most of what we read or hear about Isis is for that matter. All propaganda.

I don't doubt the pictures for a minute. ISIS is a barbaric group, practicing Islam as it was 1500 years ago. Doesn't mean Pam Geller isn't an insufferable c*nt.

Forum List

Back