Remember Kellyanne Conway is nothing but a high paid mouth

and one who use to be for Cruz and then when he jumped ship , her , Robert and Rebekah Mercer, David Bossie and Bannon went all in for Trump.

Remember the same ones, add in Matt Drudge, Laura Ingraham, Dave Bossie, Breibart, and even Conways husband started the smear campaign against the Clinton when Bill won the presidency way back in 1994.

Just good to remember who these people are, she is full of propaganda, and always brings it back to the Dems, Obama or Hillary. Never fails, she always deflects.

Remember how she use to talk about Trump, if you do not remember go to you tube, and then decide what kind of money it takes for someone to eat crow. How much hate can someone have to be so anti Clinton for so many years, decades. How can someone defend Trump, must be she gets paid a lot of money, just remember what comes out of her mouth is paid for.

Mouth? Now she has a job that begins with HEAD. Head White House counselor to the president.

Rachel Maddow: Kellyanne Conway Like a 'Puppet Without a Hand

View attachment 105526

What a nice looking, clean cut young man.
He seemed upset election night. I hope he's feeling better.
That's one sickly looking creature...

I was thinking a Transgender, until I Googled and find it's a biological female and a carpet muncher.

upload_2017-1-6_19-28-40-png.105526

In other words - you were thinking bigotry.

"you were thinking bigotry."

No, it's a woman who wants to look like a man, there's nothing bigoted about saying I thought it was a Transgender.

Women are supposed to look like women and men are supposed to look like men.

and one who use to be for Cruz and then when he jumped ship , her , Robert and Rebekah Mercer, David Bossie and Bannon went all in for Trump.

Remember the same ones, add in Matt Drudge, Laura Ingraham, Dave Bossie, Breibart, and even Conways husband started the smear campaign against the Clinton when Bill won the presidency way back in 1994.

Just good to remember who these people are, she is full of propaganda, and always brings it back to the Dems, Obama or Hillary. Never fails, she always deflects.

Remember how she use to talk about Trump, if you do not remember go to you tube, and then decide what kind of money it takes for someone to eat crow. How much hate can someone have to be so anti Clinton for so many years, decades. How can someone defend Trump, must be she gets paid a lot of money, just remember what comes out of her mouth is paid for.

Mouth? Now she has a job that begins with HEAD. Head White House counselor to the president.

View attachment 105526

I was thinking a Transgender, until I Googled and find it's a biological female and a carpet muncher.

From one of the biggest bigots on the board, hypocrite much?

View attachment 105526

With Leftists if someone even has a different opinion than they do that makes someone a bigot.

View attachment 105526

With Leftists if someone even has a different opinion than they do that makes someone a bigot.

I guarantee fauxcahunches hates more people than just about anyone on this board.

Kellyanne is disgusting.

View attachment 105526

No, it's a woman who wants to look like a man, there's nothing bigoted about saying I thought it was a Transgender.

Yes, you are a bigot.

Kellyanne is disgusting.
You are a women hating bigot.

Who wiped the floor with your candidate even though your hero outspent Kellyanne by over five to one. In other words Kellyanne is waaaaaay smarter than your hero and all of the morons she had working for her.

Kellyanne is disgusting.

Why? Please enumerate those things about her, or that she has done that makes you feel this way.

View attachment 105526

Yes, you are a bigot.

"Yes, you are a bigot."

Not that I give a crap what you think.

Kellyanne is disgusting.

Why? Please enumerate those things about her, or that she has done that makes you feel this way.

It's Trolling, it's what it does.

If Kellyanne Conway were a Leftist they'd be championing her for running a successful Presidential Campaign, the first woman to do this and also she's a working mother.

Who wiped the floor with your candidate even though your hero outspent Kellyanne by over five to one. In other words Kellyanne is waaaaaay smarter than your hero and all of the morons she had working for her.

She flies with the wind and wherever money will take her, no integrity at all. If she does not like Clinton, that is a plus for Clinton.

Kellyanne is disgusting.

It's Trolling, it's what it does.

If Kellyanne Conway were a Leftist they'd be championing her for running a successful Presidential Campaign, the first woman to do this and also she's a working mother.

Listen to her: I'm sure I have heard worst rants that this from her. First for Cruz and now Trump, two very nasty men. No she is not a good role model for her kids, she stands for nothing except money and hatred.

Last edited:

Kellyanne is disgusting.

Above I put a video, of how she is. Never believe a word out of her mouth. I rest my case.

That's a pretty sexist comment. Why are you engaging in a war on women?

She was worth it, beat that corrupt old drunk, eh?
6a0167621b7ded970b01901ea12f7a970b-pi

One thing is certain; The internet has enabled a whole slew of mental illness to be given the light of day, by the patients own hand.

She was worth it, beat that corrupt old drunk, eh?
6a0167621b7ded970b01901ea12f7a970b-pi

Clinton was not an old drunk, you must have her confused with Trump, who must be on meds that mess his mind up and Kellyanne who loves his money.

Forum List

Back