Remember, only two pleaded guilty. When is the trial for Trump's other two "friends"?

No wonder Republicans are desperate to shut down this investigation.

The only "desperation" I see are those bitter clingers, desperately holding onto their silly notions of "muh Russia".

Just let it go. The election is over. Hillary still lost.
And yet....even tho we know H. Clinton lost....you trumpanzees keep going on about her.

The only "desperation" I see are those bitter clingers, desperately holding onto their silly notions of "muh Russia".

Yea, let go of Hillary.

and Obama.

Being stuck on Hillary and Obama isn't going to help.

I don't think so. She committed crimes and needs to pay for those crimes like any other person. The jury is still out on whether he committed any.

Yea, let go of Hillary.

and Obama.

Being stuck on Hillary and Obama isn't going to help.

I don't think so. She committed crimes and needs to pay for those crimes like any other person. The jury is still out on whether he committed any.
Ruh-Roooooh! I heard that they are appointing a Special Counsel to investigate her............any day now.

And yet....even tho we know H. Clinton lost....you trumpanzees keep going on about her.

That's because she's a criminal. Funny how you brain dead progressives don't want to see justice administered in a fair and equitable way. Why do you feel that some people are above the law?

That's because she's a criminal. Funny how you brain dead progressives don't want to see justice administered in a fair and equitable way. Why do you feel that some people are above the law?
Ruh-Roooooh! Still waiting to find out the name of the Special Counsel appointed to investigate H. Clinton.....been waiting since...........................late July.

Ruh-Roooooh! Still waiting to find out the name of the Special Counsel appointed to investigate H. Clinton.....been waiting since...........................late July.

Like I have said before, the swamp is slow. But your anguish, when she is finally investigated properly, is going to be sublime. Just sayin.

And, once again, why are you in favor of the wealthy elite being above the law? I am curious why you feel that way.

Like I have said before, the swamp is slow. But your anguish, when she is finally investigated properly, is going to be sublime. Just sayin.

And, once again, why are you in favor of the wealthy elite being above the law? I am curious why you feel that way.
Still waiting waiting waiting. But not to worry....I won't forget to remind and remind and remind.......

This is so strange. It's like no one realizes that all of the charges against Manafort and Gates concern actions that happened in the 90s and have nothing to do with Trump.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg
Galt, post: 18888609, member: 28609"]

Just let it go. The election is over. Hillary still lost.[/QUOTE]
Every day, it's harder and harder to name someone in Trump's cabinet or campaign who doesn't have Russian Ties.
Why is that?[/QUOTE]

This is so strange. It's like no one realizes that all of the charges against Manafort and Gates concern actions that happened in the 90s and have nothing to do with Trump.

You should know better than to confuse Progressives with facts. When that happens they get dizzy, they start staggering around, falling down, it's just not a pretty sight.

Liberals are still obsessing about Bush/Gore...you think they're even CLOSE to getting over Hillary's loss?

People like R-Derp don't get it! They never will...
Who mentioned Bush/Gore?
And it's Republicans who keep bringing up Hillary.

It's also Republicans under indictment and pleading guilty.

Trump and the "But what about Hillary?" defense.

Liberals are still obsessing about Bush/Gore...you think they're even CLOSE to getting over Hillary's loss?

People like R-Derp don't get it! They never will...
Who mentioned Bush/Gore?
And it's Republicans who keep bringing up Hillary.

It's also Republicans under indictment and pleading guilty.

Trump and the "But what about Hillary?" defense.

We bring up Hillary because unlike Trump...SHE ACTUALLY DID COLLUDE WITH RUSSIANS TO AFFECT OUR ELECTION! SHE PAID THEM MONEY TO PUT OUT A FAKE "DOSSIER" SMEARING TRUMP! Mueller isn't finding anything in his Trump/Russian Collusion investigation...which begs the question...why isn't he looking into where the REAL collusion took place...between the Clinton campaign and Russian nationals!

Forum List

Back