Remember those atacms biden said that he wasn't going to send to ukriane..

WTF?

On the afternoon of August 3, 1914, two days after declaring war on Russia, Germany declares war on France, moving ahead with a long-held strategy, conceived by the former chief of staff of the German army, Alfred von Schlieffen, for a two-front war against France and Russia. Hours later, France makes its own declaration of war against Germany, readying its troops to move into the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine, which it had forfeited to Germany in the settlement that ended the Franco-Prussian War in 1871.

On April 2, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson asks Congress to send U.S. troops into battle against Germany in World War I.
Indeed.

I had the timing wrong.

And I knew better.

No excuse.

American Isolationists ignored the danger during the 1914-1917 timeframe, even after submarine warfare began to involve American shipping and as Germany became openly hostile... delays that cost us and our allies dearly as the war dragged on.

Indeed.

I had the timing wrong.

And I knew better.

No excuse.

American Isolationists ignored the danger during the 1914-1917 timeframe, even after submarine warfare began to involve American shipping and as Germany became openly hostile... delays that cost us and our allies dearly as the war dragged on.
Blah, the Central and Allied Powers were bleeding each other white as it was....We did not need Mr. Wilson's War.

The various mutinies occurring on both sides at the time of our entry into the war would have ended things soon enough as it was.

Some claimed it saved Europe from the commies but that's bogus too.....The Reds had all they could handle with the Whites.

Forum List

Back