Remember when I said Republicans want the mentally ill and insane to be able to buy guns?

I have yet to see any people group aside from ME Muslims that are acting as insane as Democrats. If we are going to ban weapons from anyone let it be the Democrats. They are behaving like lunatics calling for the murder of our president, a football player who voted for Trump, ordinary citizens who voted for Trump. They are meshugenah!

Why would a liberal buy a gun?

ass-backward.png

And you are still as full of crap as ever...

Democrats are living a delusional lie.

Looking to gin up gun-control activists, Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee tried to use a Tuesday hearing on Social Security to lament a noncontroversial vote last week to do away with an Obama-era rule designed to get certain beneficiaries’ information into the national gun-purchase background check system.

Their complaints were all fear-mongering and separated from reality — undoubtedly designed to catch the ear of a sympathetic, and naive media looking to advance its gun-control narrative.

“To pit the disability community against victims of gun violence doesn’t get to the solutions that I know this committee and the Congress as a whole is after,” said Rep. John Larson, Connecticut Democrat on Tuesday.

What hooey.

As pointed out by the National Review’s Charles Cooke last week, getting rid of the Obama-era rule was supported by the National Rifle Association, a plethora of disability groups and medical associations and the American Civil Liberties Union — all ideologically diverse organizations which found common ground in their dislike for the regulation.

Democrats continue to push gun-control lie
And Dean the Dumbass caught in another lie.

My kind?
Limited government conservatives are a threat to Americans?
What have we done that compares to the murderous rampage of ISIS?
Be specific.

My kind?
Be specific.

I posted a link nutjob. Read it!

My kind?
Be specific.

What does that have to do with limited government conservatives?

My kind?
Be specific.

Government so limited the GOP wants nutjobs to have guns. Did they applaud Sandy Hook? I wonder.

So now liberals can buy guns? Awful!!
Sorry, it's your kind that kill more Americans than Islamic Terrorists.

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

My kind?
Be specific.

Government so limited the GOP wants nutjobs to have guns. Did they applaud Sandy Hook? I wonder.

Government so limited the GOP wants nutjobs to have guns.

Even liberals have the right to bear arms.

My kind?
Be specific.

Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the SSA. Or being disabled. And the idea that an SSA disability automatically disqualifies someone from owning firearms without a separate competency judgement is just plain wrong.

What's next? the IRS declaring folks incompetent because they can't fill out a 20 page 1040 tax return?

And you are still as full of crap as ever...

Democrats are living a delusional lie.

Looking to gin up gun-control activists, Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee tried to use a Tuesday hearing on Social Security to lament a noncontroversial vote last week to do away with an Obama-era rule designed to get certain beneficiaries’ information into the national gun-purchase background check system.

Their complaints were all fear-mongering and separated from reality — undoubtedly designed to catch the ear of a sympathetic, and naive media looking to advance its gun-control narrative.

“To pit the disability community against victims of gun violence doesn’t get to the solutions that I know this committee and the Congress as a whole is after,” said Rep. John Larson, Connecticut Democrat on Tuesday.

What hooey.

As pointed out by the National Review’s Charles Cooke last week, getting rid of the Obama-era rule was supported by the National Rifle Association, a plethora of disability groups and medical associations and the American Civil Liberties Union — all ideologically diverse organizations which found common ground in their dislike for the regulation.

Democrats continue to push gun-control lie
And Dean the Dumbass caught in another lie.

I knew rdean was full of shit.

My kind?
Be specific.

so tell me how do you know if a person buying a gun is mentally ill?

Do they have to bring in their medical records to the gun shop?

That Obammy rule was just another feel good liberal idea that cannot be enforced

My kind?
Be specific.

so tell me how do you know if a person buying a gun is mentally ill?

Do they have to bring in their medical records to the gun shop?

That Obammy rule was just another feel good liberal idea that cannot be enforced

And how they flaunted Civil Liberty issues to use "Lists" like this one and the "terrorist watch list" to LOOK they were solving any particular problem. When in fact it all was more Garbage in -- Garbage out "feel good" stuff.

Aren't you folks the ones who want felons to have their voting rights restored?
New Orleans judge rules statute forbidding felons from having firearms unconstitutional after 'fundamental right' amendment

An Orleans Parish judge on Thursday ruled that the state statute forbidding certain felons from possessing firearms is unconstitutional, in the wake of a constitutional amendment passed last year that made the right to bear arms a fundamental one in Louisiana. The issue will now go straight to the state Supreme Court, which must decide whether the statute infringes on Louisiana citizens' now-enhanced right to gun possession.

----------------------------------------

It's Republicans who fight for the so called rights of crazies and felons to carry guns, not Democrats. We have more sense than that.

And you got a beat down then but you never learn do you? This is the reason I no longer argue with you nutters. I can destroy your moronic arguments day after day time after time and you just continue to say the same debunked bull shit over and over. It's better to just point at you morons and laugh.

This is why you and your politicians were removed from power.

Forum List

Back