Remember when I said that if Trump didn't build the wall last budget it wouldn't happen?

/—-/ I replied. Fake poll.

Where is yours?
/——/ I don’t need a poll to know I want border security.

You've really pwned me here. I don't know if I'll ever recover.
/——-/ Why do libtards need polls to know what to think?
No one does that. Polls are useful to know what others think.
/—-/ Then why do libtards base their arguments on polls regardless of their accuracy? Like declaring Al Bore winner based on Exit Polls?

/——/ To prove you were talking off the top of your head, not because they influence my opinion.

Well, moron, I was talking off the top of my head based on my previous knowledge of the matter.

I didn't cite any polls until you asked for them.

Do you understand why you are acting like a moron here?
/——/ You’re speaking on national security issues by talking off the top of your head? And when I call you out, it makes me the moron?

My words: "Well, moron, I was talking off the top of my head based on my previous knowledge of the matter."

Dishonest moron.

You said the following:

"I don’t need a poll to know I want border security." as you bragged about talking off the top of your head.

I provided the data requested by you...and you then accused me of needing the data to form an opinion. As if having data makes me stupid.

That's some expert squirming that you are doing.
/---/ That's totally inaccurate but run along and play with your friends. BTW, the data you supplied was not what you claimed.

Of course it was.

You are a person with no integrity. But you already knew that.
/——/ Once again, you claimed no one in border states want the wall and you backed it up with a national poll of 1,000 likely voters. What a leap in logic.

/—-/ I replied. Fake poll.

Where is yours?

/——/ Fair enough. Here’s what others think on another topic Libs are against.
NOVEMBER 6, 2015 11:58AM
Survey Says: Black Voters Support School Choice
By JASON BEDRICK
new survey of black voters in four states on education policy. The poll found that more than six in ten blacks in Alabama, Louisiana, New Jersey, and Tennessee support school vouchers.

Where is yours?

/—-/ Then why do libtards base their arguments on polls regardless of their accuracy? Like declaring Al Bore winner based on Exit Polls?
Citing polls to demonstrate others support support an argument is not using polls to decide what to think. That you can’t comprehend that reveals more about you than I suspect you intended.

Well, moron, I was talking off the top of my head based on my previous knowledge of the matter.

/——/ You’re speaking on national security issues by talking off the top of your head? And when I call you out, it makes me the moron?

My words: "Well, moron, I was talking off the top of my head based on my previous knowledge of the matter."

Dishonest moron.

You said the following:

"I don’t need a poll to know I want border security." as you bragged about talking off the top of your head.

I provided the data requested by you...and you then accused me of needing the data to form an opinion. As if having data makes me stupid.

/---/ That's totally inaccurate but run along and play with your friends. BTW, the data you supplied was not what you claimed.

Of course it was.

/——/ Once again, you claimed no one in border states want the wall and you backed it up with a national poll of 1,000 likely voters. What a leap in logic.

I posted several links. Try learning,

Dishonest moron.

You said the following:

Of course it was.

That’s not what he said. What he said was nationally, most don’t want it. But especially so in the border states. And to back that up, he posted both national AND regional polls.

Like I always say... if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.

Dishonest moron.

You said the following:

Of course it was.

That’s not what he said. What he said was nationally, most don’t want it. But especially so in the border states. And to back that up, he posted both national AND regional polls.

Like I always say... if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.
/----/ I stopped reading after his first bogus poll.

Dishonest moron.

You said the following:

Of course it was.

LOL

As if it was needed for you to admit you had no clue what he was actually talking about.

Of course it was.

LOL

As if it was needed for you to admit you had no clue what he was actually talking about.
images

Of course it was.

LOL

images
I would wear it proudly.

LOL

images
I would wear it proudly.
I'm sure you would Mr. Mueller.....how are those kickbacks going for you for being the lobbyist bitch doing.........LOL

209971.jpg

Your boy Comey was on the board of directors when they laundered that money for the Cartels wasn't he...........Did he get rich off of it..........

Or did he have another out of body experience floating above the table.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back