Remember when nearly EVERY leftie on this board proclaimed Trump couldn't win because.....

Bush had been chosen for us?

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?
1. To keep that evil insane bull dyke out of the White House.

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..
You sound like women intimidate you.....
Not hardly. I could administer a good ass kicking to her.

Trump resonates with loads of people because he's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he's talking about things people actually want to discuss.

Can he win?? November will tell the tale.

Can't be bought? He just put up a for sale sign when he started his fundraisers. His promise of self funding is now a lie.

Wait! No it isn't! When he said he would self fund his campaign, he was only talking about the primary. He never said he wouldn't raise big money from special interest groups for the general. Believe me!

The Donald isn't taking any money from special interest groups or lobbyists. He gets money from supporters like me and JakeStarkey

Trump resonates with loads of people because he's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he's talking about things people actually want to discuss.

Can't be bought? He just put up a for sale sign when he started his fundraisers. His promise of self funding is now a lie.

Wait! No it isn't! When he said he would self fund his campaign, he was only talking about the primary. He never said he wouldn't raise big money from special interest groups for the general. Believe me!

The Donald isn't taking any money from special interest groups or lobbyists. He gets money from supporters like me and JakeStarkey
We luv us sum Donnie.

Piece of cake, the first president in history to NOT have a single year of GDP above 3.0%.

Growth, first quarter of 2016...0.5%.

QED
What is the significance of that statistic?

Isn't overall growth a better statistic?

Do you know what is the Gross Domestic Product?

Again.....what is the significance of a single point GDP estimates vs overall performance over eight years....your turn

Obama's record for the entire 7 1/2 years is 2.0 % - one of the lowest for any president.

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..
You sound like women intimidate you.....
Not hardly. I could administer a good ass kicking to her.

You old worn out fart. You have trouble getting up out of your chair. It would take a hip transplant before you could kick anything.

He has a superpac, and attends fundraisers.

It was more than leftist. But the leftist were pretty solid that if it came down between Trump and Cruz, they'd choose Trump because his political views were more malleable.

It was more than leftist. But the leftist were pretty solid that if it came down between Trump and Cruz, they'd choose Trump because his political views were more malleable.
You are correct that Trump is a progressive lefty.

The Republicans you listed are the problem, not Trump. He's the solution.

Uh, no, guy, the problem is that these politicians have spent years and years feeding your bigotries and hatred, and Trump is just better at it.

I thought you endorsed them. Now you claim they "fed my bigotries and hatred." Which is it?
Who said that? You? Prove it. Don't ask for proof until you do your due diligence.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Don't build anything? Don't do anything good for the country?

This is why your kind are moronic idiots.

I DO!

Hilarious.

There's no doubt that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. As far as the nursing home candidate, Bernie Sanders. Someone should have buried him after he got clobbered in New York. He told his supporters after winning Oregon, that he had a steep up hill climb--LOL. It's Mount Everest without oxygen.

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. Women rule today as the largest voting block, and they will be voting heavily for her. In fact, half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Trump, and there are millions Republican men that will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton to keep Trump out of the oval office.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...h-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Then Hispanics, all 23 million of them are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block, and Trump is polling at an historic Negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. Republicans will lose the Senate a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

I DO!

Hilarious.

Don't build anything? Don't do anything good for the country?

This is why your kind are moronic idiots.
Where do you come up with those questions I never said?

Forum List

Back