Remember when nearly EVERY leftie on this board proclaimed Trump couldn't win because.....

Bush had been chosen for us?

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?
1. To keep that evil insane bull dyke out of the White House.

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..
Don't build anything? Don't do anything good for the country?

This is why your kind are moronic idiots.

Hillary, build something? You're joking, right?

The country needs Hillary like it needs a hole in the head.

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..
Don't build anything? Don't do anything good for the country?

This is why your kind are moronic idiots.

Hillary, build something? You're joking, right?

The country needs Hillary like it needs a hole in the head.

The above from a guy who doesn't believe there should be a country.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Nothing but inane, childish personal attacks against Clinton – typical of a republican party devoid of anything of value or merit to offer the American people, which is why Trump is the GOP’s ideal candidate: a con man to sell the American people something that doesn’t exist.

As for ‘following the Constitution,’ most on the right have nothing but contempt for the Constitution and its case law, they follow only their ignorant, wrongheaded perception of the Founding Document – just as Trump has no understanding of the Constitution, its meaning, and what manifests as sound, responsible governance.

Piece of cake, the first president in history to NOT have a single year of GDP above 3.0%.

Growth, first quarter of 2016...0.5%.

QED
What is the significance of that statistic?

Isn't overall growth a better statistic?

Do you know what is the Gross Domestic Product?

Again.....what is the significance of a single point GDP estimates vs overall performance over eight years....your turn

Obama's record for the entire 7 1/2 years is 2.0 % - one of the lowest for any president.
Steady 2-3 percent growth

Compared to the NEGATIVE seven percent Bush gave him

Was it illogical to take the view that Trump was unlikely to win?

Yes. I predicted The Donald would win the presidency when he first announced he was running. It was obvious to any educated, rational person not brainwashed by douchebags on the MSM.

Piece of cake, the first president in history to NOT have a single year of GDP above 3.0%.

QED

Again.....what is the significance of a single point GDP estimates vs overall performance over eight years....your turn

Obama's record for the entire 7 1/2 years is 2.0 % - one of the lowest for any president.

Yea no matter what Obama tried to do to fuck up the economy, slow down the economy, prevent jobs, being anti-business .....it still came back

Yea no matter what Obama tried to do to fuck up the economy, slow down the economy, prevent jobs, being anti-business .....it still came back

We have had steady growth under Obama. Not as spectacular as when Clinton was president.....we will have to wait for Hillary for that

I DO!

Hilarious.

Actually, Clinton is no further from securing a majority of delegates than Trump is.
The tie in Kentucky did not help her. The loss in Oregon hurt her and if Sanders keeps his word and there is a floor fight And I think he WILL keep his word.

Kind of hard to reconcile in the middle of a brawl. And anyway it goes DWS is the one who looks like the goat.
I disagree. The ISIS thugs who have intimate relations with their goats daily wouldn't touch DWS if their days in paradise with 72 smelly virgins depended on it.

I DO!

Hilarious.
The reason what you say is such bullshit, again, is that we know right wingernuts are crazy enough to be capable of doing anything. Democrats didn't say Trump could never be the GOP nominee. We said Republicans would look like tards if they made him the nominee. They did and they do.

We have had steady growth under Obama. Not as spectacular as when Clinton was president.....we will have to wait for Hillary for that
When Clinton took office, the country wasn't losing 750,000 jobs a month. My 401 dropped by more than a third. The country was in two unpaid for wars. The uncertainty of Bin Laden still on the loose.
And Republicans didn't have a policy of taking down the country so Obama couldn't get a second term.

Obama started from way, way below zero and the GOP worked hard to keep it that way.

I DO!

Hilarious.
The reason what you say is such bullshit, again, is that we know right wingernuts are crazy enough to be capable of doing anything. Democrats didn't say Trump could never be the GOP nominee. We said Republicans would look like tards if they made him the nominee. They did and they do.
What's it like to have your head so far up your own ass that reality passes you by?

I DO!

Hilarious.
Personally, I thought Republicans had more sense than to

Ulp!! :eusa_doh: I mean.....

I thought Republicans wanted a conservative governor that came from a prestigious political family!o_O

QED

Negative growth is what happens when you have a recession. Clinton handed Bush a recession. I don't see any of you douche bags whining about that. You only whine when you're making excuses for your failed messiah.

I DO!

Hilarious.
Personally, I thought Republicans had more sense than to

Ulp!! :eusa_doh: I mean.....

I thought Republicans wanted a conservative governor that came from a prestigious political family!o_O

That's what the governor thought.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Wrong. Countless leftwing douche bags in this forum said Trump would never get the nomination.

I DO!

Hilarious.
What's it like to have your head so far up your own ass that reality passes you by?
Even with a head up his rdean can see Trump is a surprising choice given that large field of talent that declared!!

Its not like you are being forced to vote for one candidate because it is likely she will lose to any liberal democrat without a scandal and halfway OK!!

Forum List

Back