🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember When Obamacare Was Going To Be The Number One Issue In The 2014 Midterms? No?

R

rdean

This chart, courtesy of the Sunlight Foundation, shows the number of times members of Congress have mentioned the word "Obamacare" in floor speeches. That point way at the tippy top? That was September 2013, when Congress mentioned Obamacare 2,753 times. In June 2014, "Obamacare" was uttered just 171 times. And that's despite Congress having been in session for about the same number of days.
chart

And, those newly insured people are happy about the coverage too. The study found that 78 percent of Republicans with new coverage are optimistic that the insurance is going to improve their ability to get quality health care. Another 85 percent of newly insured independents agree. Sixty percent of the newly insured have already used their coverage.

Remember that whole Obamacare thing Apparently Congress has moved on. - The Washington Post

From Boehner to Rush Republicans Are Crushed as Obamacare Enrollment Hits 17.8 Million

GOP s Obamacare Nightmare Is Coming True It s Working

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh these Republicans. Anything to screw over America. Why? What did we ever do to the GOP to make it hate America so?

This chart, courtesy of the Sunlight Foundation, shows the number of times members of Congress have mentioned the word "Obamacare" in floor speeches. That point way at the tippy top? That was September 2013, when Congress mentioned Obamacare 2,753 times. In June 2014, "Obamacare" was uttered just 171 times. And that's despite Congress having been in session for about the same number of days.
chart

And, those newly insured people are happy about the coverage too. The study found that 78 percent of Republicans with new coverage are optimistic that the insurance is going to improve their ability to get quality health care. Another 85 percent of newly insured independents agree. Sixty percent of the newly insured have already used their coverage.

Remember that whole Obamacare thing Apparently Congress has moved on. - The Washington Post

From Boehner to Rush Republicans Are Crushed as Obamacare Enrollment Hits 17.8 Million

Oh these Republicans. Anything to screw over America. Why? What did we ever do to the GOP to make it hate America so?

Obama are hasnt been fully implemented yet. The real pain has yet to come:(

We've been hearing that for a while. January 1, 2014 was the first supposed catastrophe.

When's the next one scheduled for?

blackflag said:
We've been hearing that for a while. January 1, 2014 was the first supposed catastrophe.

You tell us, Sherlock.

After all, you're the one whose boy is supposed to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet, yes? :badgrin:

chart

Great thread. Bravo.

Election day next month.

blackflag said:
Sure is. You cons are about as confident as you were in 2012. How'd that turn out again?

So confident that we're not gonna let anyone like the Black Panthers or anyone else intimidate us at the polls. And we're damn sure not gonna let you Democrats get away with registering dead people to vote this time.

Yeah, we're pretty fuckin' confident, I'll say. :thup:

So confident that we're not gonna let anyone like the Black Panthers or anyone else intimidate us at the polls. And we're damn sure not gonna let you Democrats get away with registering dead people to vote this time.

Lol if you lunatics are sincere in believing that Democrats commit massive voter fraud by the tens of millions then I don't know why you're even bothering this November. We'll win in a landslide! :laugh:

You guys are so funny :thup:

when the shart hits the fan said:

blackflag said:
Lol if you lunatics are sincere in believing that Democrats commit massive voter fraud by the tens of millions then I don't know why you're even bothering this November.

It happens a lot more among the ranks of your party than it ever has among the ranks of the GOP.

Just Google "election democrats dead people vote", and see for yourself, idiot.

Dead candidates win elections in Florida Alabama Reuters

EDITORIAL Democrats deny voter fraud. Ask North Carolina - Washington Times

Voter Fraud is Real Why the Voting Rights Act Should Be Used to Fight Election Fraud

Earl K. Wood Election Results Dead Candidates Win Elections In Florida Alabama

There are 14.5+ million more of them about which I can post links, but I am not a sadist.

I have no pleasure out of making you look every bit of the goddamned moron who you truly are. So I'll stop right there.

I'd like to think that even a weeee todd like you can get the hint, though.

blackflag said:
We'll win in a landslide! :laugh:

Kewl.

Like you, I, too, was a fan of the story The Emperor's New Clothes when I was a tot.

blackflag said:

So is your singing.

And your acting.

And I mean that in the most pathetically lame way imaginable. :thup:

Here shart. Read up a bit.

Google

It's a shame... I thought you were one of the more rational posters on here. Oh well :dunno:

chart

Don't think there is near the connection between what congress critters say on a dai;y bases,and what a voter will do when in the voting booth.

The conversations at the dinner table mean way more.

blackflag said:

You tell us, Sherlock.

After all, you're the one whose boy is supposed to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet, yes? :badgrin:

Huh? You mean instead of pollute the oceans and destroy the planet?

when the shart hits the fan said:

blackflag said:
Lol if you lunatics are sincere in believing that Democrats commit massive voter fraud by the tens of millions then I don't know why you're even bothering this November.

It happens a lot more among the ranks of your party than it ever has among the ranks of the GOP.

Just Google "election democrats dead people vote", and see for yourself, idiot.

EDITORIAL Democrats deny voter fraud. Ask North Carolina - Washington Times

Voter Fraud is Real Why the Voting Rights Act Should Be Used to Fight Election Fraud

Earl K. Wood Election Results Dead Candidates Win Elections In Florida Alabama

There are 14.5+ million more of them about which I can post links, but I am not a sadist.

I have no pleasure out of making you look every bit of the goddamned moron who you truly are. So I'll stop right there.

I'd like to think that even a weeee todd like you can get the hint, though.

blackflag said:
We'll win in a landslide! :laugh:

Kewl.

Like you, I, too, was a fan of the story The Emperor's New Clothes when I was a tot.

blackflag said:

So is your singing.

And your acting.

And I mean that in the most pathetically lame way imaginable. :thup:

I didn't get past this one:

Because it didn't have anything to do with dead people voting.

Forum List

Back