Remember when old gentle joe from scranton, said a person with the morals of a Tom cat shouldn't be in the WH

He is still right.

Right in the head? I think not.

Maybe those surgeons who performed those two brain operations accidentally left some of their instruments in Joe's cranium when they stitched his head back up.

I'd run him through a metal detector just to be sure.

Well his number 2 in charge now has:
The morals of a Tom cat
Heavy drug use
A gun felony
Doesn't pay his taxes
Calls his step mom a ****
Sez his dad is a pedo

Rather interesting set of values from the man from scratton.

Our 2 moral pres'z Carter and Bush were the worst presidents of the century
trump proves that hedonistic abandonment of all morality doesn't work either.

trump proves that hedonistic abandonment of all morality doesn't work either.

Please feel free to cite any instances of the Trump family's "abandonment of all morality" during the time Trump was President.

I mean, compared to the Biden family. You do know that Joe's son was recently convicted of three felony gun crimes and tax evasion, right?

The FJB Crime Family has been threatening the former husband of FJB's skank wife for years.

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Alleges 'Biden Crime Family' Targeted Him for Years, and Now It's targeting Trump​

Please feel free to cite any instances of the Trump family's "abandonment of all morality" during the time Trump was President.

I mean, compared to the Biden family. You do know that Joe's son was recently convicted of three felony gun crimes and tax evasion, right?
Well, there was his shitty son in law selling us out to the Saudis for 2 Billion.

Well, there was his shitty son in law selling us out to the Saudis for 2 Billion.

Get your lies straight. That was Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, not his son. There was nothing disreputable or dishonest about rich Saudis putting money into Kushner's investment fund, Affinity Partners. Besides, that happened in 2021, after Trump left the White House.

Are there are no limits to the depths you disgusting liars are willing to sink down to?

Get your lies straight. That was Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, not his son. There was nothing disreputable or dishonest about rich Saudis putting money into Kushner's investment fund, Affinity Partners. Besides, that happened in 2021, after Trump left the White House.

Are there are no limits to the depths you disgusting liars are willing to sink down to?

I said son-in-law. I didn't use hyphens, so I can see where you get confused.

Doing a 2 billion dollar deal with a regime that sponsors terrorism isn't shady?

I said son-in-law. I didn't use hyphens, so I can see where you get confused.

Doing a 2 billion dollar deal with a regime that sponsors terrorism isn't shady?

Lying again. The Saudis are not nor have they ever been a state sponsor of terrorism.

US State Department

And once again, there was nothing disreputable or dishonest about rich Saudis putting money into Kushner's investment fund, Affinity Partners. Besides, that happened in 2021, after Trump left the White House.

Lying again. The Saudis are not nor have they ever been a state sponsor of terrorism.

US State Department

And once again, there was nothing disreputable or dishonest about rich Saudis putting money into Kushner's investment fund, Affinity Partners. Besides, that happened in 2021, after Trump left the White House.

Um, what nationality were 15 of the 19 9.11 hijackers again?

I'm pretty sure they weren't Sherpas.

US State Department

There is something called emoluments, which the flaky Trump family doesn't abide by.

Um, what nationality were 15 of the 19 9.11 hijackers again?

I'm pretty sure they weren't Sherpas.

Were they acting as agents of the Saudi government?

Was Timothy McVeigh acting as a representative of the United States government?

Just quit already. You don't have a leg to stand on. The only argument you have is "Orange Man Bad", so go pound sand.

Forum List

Back