Remember When Super Bowl Ads Were Amusing?

That may have worked for him as a strategy in the past, but spending money can’t buy elections anymore

I'm not so sure......two guys smart enough to make BILLIONS think their money can buy them the nomination and maybe the election. (Steyer and Bloomberg. I don't count Trump because he spent very little in 2016, less than Hillary, and few ads. He mostly campaigned to get votes.) The big money like Soros and these Dem guys in elections is beginning to worry me.

"Remember When Super Bowl Ads Were Amusing?"

I remember when half of them had monkeys and were creepy and sort of obscene.

I don't watch football anymore because of the horrific child and baby mama abuse by the players. I sure don't miss the Superbowl ads, either. I bet they were FULL of black-and-white couples like all TV ads lately, amIright?

The SB advertisements might not be what they once were, but conservatives should at least be happy their hero trump made a special effort to congratulate the citizens of Kansas on their state's football team's victory in the Super Bowl.

Stupid, I thought the Chiefs were a CITY team, Kansas City?

Something real odd about KC, it's one city that sits in two states....

The SB advertisements might not be what they once were, but conservatives should at least be happy their hero trump made a special effort to congratulate the citizens of Kansas on their state's football team's victory in the Super Bowl.

It is an easy mistake, almost all 2nd graders make it.

Goosestepper, are you Saying that they are the Missouri Chiefs?

Damn, I thought they were affiliated with a city....

They are affiliated with a city in Missouri.

It is not a city that sits in two different states, it is two different cities, one in each state.

WARNING: Bloomberg stuck his nose into OUR state of Washington and purchased MILLIONS of dollars in anti gun ads filled with LIES. He used his billions to out spend those trying to protect our 2nd amendment rights 1,000 to 1. He fear mongered (tricked) voters into approving an anti 2nd amendment GUN CONTROL bill. Now law abiding gun owners here can't take a shit without government's permission. That is who Bloomberg is.
Bloomberg advisor Doug Schoen had been working for
Victor Pinchuk for the past 8 years until Bloomberg threw in his hat

Don't hear anyone talking about that

Ohh, such a hack, but so stupid.

Kansas City Tourism | Visit KC | Midwest Things To Do, Hotels & Restaurants in KS/MO

One city, two states. TDS makes you a dumber fuck than you normally would be...

It is not a city that sits in two different states, it is two different cities, one in each state.

:rofl:

What a dumbfuck.

Ohh, such a hack, but so stupid.

Kansas City Tourism | Visit KC | Midwest Things To Do, Hotels & Restaurants in KS/MO

One city, two states. TDS makes you a dumber fuck than you normally would be...

Two cities, two states.

Each has it's own local government, police force, taxes, and everything else.

:rofl:

What a dumbfuck.

Yes you are.

Kansas City Kansas....Mayor’s Office - Unified Government

Kansas City Missouri...KCMO.gov - City of Kansas City, MO | Home

Two separate, distinct entities.

Forum List

Back