Remember When Super Bowl Ads Were Amusing?

Campaign ads and robocalls aren’t going to cut it Bloomberg

Bloomberg is used to purchasing election wins by outspending his under funded opponents. He's never defeated an opponent on the issues in a fair fight. If Dems nominate Bloomberg he's going to get destroyed in the general election.

There is no "if", Little Mike already bought the nomination.

Democrats change rules so Mike Bloomberg CAN make next presidential debate | Daily Mail Online

So bLoomberg is trying to buy the election. How'd that work out for Hildebeast? They spent over a billion dollars trying to get her into office, and she was probably more likeable than bLoomberg.

Bloomberg is used to purchasing election wins by outspending his under funded opponents. He's never defeated an opponent on the issues in a fair fight. If Dems nominate Bloomberg he's going to get destroyed in the general election.

That may have worked for him as a strategy in the past, but spending money can’t buy elections anymore

Bloomie is running back to back ads here. Gun confiscation, open borders, global warming, close all the coal mines. It's puzzling. Why is he running all these pro Trump ads

Bloomberg:

“Yes Creepitus my faithful servant. Lie, Lie, Lie for me.”

upload_2020-2-2_11-51-36.gif

It they also changed their rules to keep Tulsi out. Their rules are just convenient lies.

Democrats change rules so Mike Bloomberg CAN make next presidential debate | Daily Mail Online

If Bloomberg Sanders or any Democrat wins the only people allowed to have guns will be criminals and The wealthy Elite.

Bloomberg:

upload_2020-2-2_11-58-50.gif

Bloomie is running back to back ads here. Gun confiscation, open borders, global warming, close all the coal mines. It's puzzling. Why is he running all these pro Trump ads

It they also changed their rules to keep Tulsi out. Their rules are just convenient lies.

Dems can't help themselves, RIGGING ELECTIONS is in their DNA apparently. You hear their leaders talk about how they can't risk leaving things to the voters to decide.

I turn on the bowl 1 minute before kick off - off during half time - on again at the start of the 3rd qtr - off as soon as the clock hits 0000

f'em

Why do you lie?
It's hard to be amusing when you lie.

You posted the wrong super bowl ad if you were looking for lies.

Here's the one with all the lies. Thirty seconds of nothing but lies in fact. Not one single true statement in it as far as I could tell. Not that that is unusual for tRump.

That's easy, kid.

I don't.

You just did.

Nope, 'fraid not.

Not surprising you can't tell the difference though.

The SB advertisements might not be what they once were, but conservatives should at least be happy their hero trump made a special effort to congratulate the citizens of Kansas on their state's football team's victory in the Super Bowl.

The SB advertisements might not be what they once were, but conservatives should at least be happy their hero trump made a special effort to congratulate the citizens of Kansas on their state's football team's victory in the Super Bowl.

It is an easy mistake, almost all 2nd graders make it.

So bLoomberg is trying to buy the election. How'd that work out for Hildebeast? They spent over a billion dollars trying to get her into office, and she was probably more likeable than bLoomberg.

He is certainly trying to buy the nomination ---- well, it does seem for sale.

Money didn't buy the 2016 general election --- that required votes, which aren't as important in these creepy primaries. I hope votes will determine the 2020 election, too. Then of course the Dems will try to overthrow the election by impeachment again.

Forum List

Back