Remember when the media went nuts when Trump cautiously walked down a ramp?

Then taunted because he used two hands to take a drink?

I await the same coverage of Biden nearly face planting today.

When Biden denies it, they will.
Biden was jogging up the stairs, Trump can't jog..................anywhere.
Can't walk either...................Trump has to take a golf cart.

To be fair Trump is more than 100 pounds overweight.

A hundred?

Probably more like 140 pounds overweight. I was trying to be kind.

Dayum! Imagine those dumb bells hanging off your belt. Fuck.

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.
And of course you are simply lying. DJT said he was cautious because the ramp was steep and didn't have a railing. And he was 100% correct, as usual, you fucking TDS afflicted moron.

I've built hundreds ramps, and that ramp was not even close to being up to code. It is supposed to have a handrail between 30 and 38 inches high and have no more than a 12:1 slope.

You're a dumbass.

You could tell the slope by looking at it?
Yes. It's approximately 4:1. Three times as steep as OSHA allows.

For that kind of run and rise I build stairs and a handrail. That's just what professionals do.

3 times as steep?

Maybe you need to actually LOOK at the OSHA specs before commenting or at least do a little math.

If the ramp was 3 times as steep as OSHA allows that would put ramps at more than1 foot of rise for every 12 foot of run, that would be an ADA requirement.

OSHA requirements are no more than 3 foot of rise to every 12 foot of run.
My bad. I meant ADA regulations.

ADA regulations don't apply on a construction site.

Anyhow, notice how the biased media never shows Biden going down the ramp or Trump going up the ramp. I wonder why that is? I bet Trump didn't have to get a running start just to make it to the top.

Notice also, that Trump doesn't fall down and break bones like Hilary and Biden. Trump doesn't constantly stammer his words, forget where he is or spew bizarre confabulations that are indicative of dementia.

Biden fell down 3 times within a matter of seconds. And he recently fell down and broke his foot too. I've only seen Trump fall down once, and it was on purpose.

" bizarre confabulations "?

See post 59.

That's not a confabulation, it's just trivia that triggers you because of your TDS.

You obviously have no clue what a confabulation is.

FYI

Confabulation: Definition, Examples, and Treatments (verywellmind.com)

"Confabulation is a type of memory error in which gaps in a person's memory are unconsciously filled with fabricated, misinterpreted, or distorted information."

" Confabulation is often the result of brain disease or damage. Some of the conditions that are linked to confabulation include memory disorders, brain injuries, and certain psychiatric conditions."

A good example of one of Biden's bizarre confabulations is when he conflated three separate war stories into one. That even had the Democrat lapdog media scratching their collective heads.

He believed what he said was true, yet it was wildly inaccurate. It's obviously due to his vascular dementia.

Another good example of confabulation is when Hillary told the story about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia. I'm sure she believed it when she said it. Her memory is just fucked from many decades of hard drinking. It's caused her brain damage.

Last edited:

A hundred?

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.
And of course you are simply lying. DJT said he was cautious because the ramp was steep and didn't have a railing. And he was 100% correct, as usual, you fucking TDS afflicted moron.

I've built hundreds ramps, and that ramp was not even close to being up to code. It is supposed to have a handrail between 30 and 38 inches high and have no more than a 12:1 slope.

You're a dumbass.

For that kind of run and rise I build stairs and a handrail. That's just what professionals do.

3 times as steep?

Maybe you need to actually LOOK at the OSHA specs before commenting or at least do a little math.

If the ramp was 3 times as steep as OSHA allows that would put ramps at more than1 foot of rise for every 12 foot of run, that would be an ADA requirement.

Anyhow, notice how the biased media never shows Biden going down the ramp or Trump going up the ramp. I wonder why that is? I bet Trump didn't have to get a running start just to make it to the top.

Notice also, that Trump doesn't fall down and break bones like Hilary and Biden. Trump doesn't constantly stammer his words, forget where he is or spew bizarre confabulations that are indicative of dementia.

Biden fell down 3 times within a matter of seconds. And he recently fell down and broke his foot too. I've only seen Trump fall down once, and it was on purpose.

See post 59.

That's not a confabulation, it's just trivia that triggers you because of your TDS.

FYI

"Confabulation is a type of memory error in which gaps in a person's memory are unconsciously filled with fabricated, misinterpreted, or distorted information."

" Confabulation is often the result of brain disease or damage. Some of the conditions that are linked to confabulation include memory disorders, brain injuries, and certain psychiatric conditions."

A good example of one of Biden's bizarre confabulations is when he conflated three separate war stories into one. That even had the Democrat lapdog media scratching their collective heads.

He believed what he said was true, yet it was wildly inaccurate. It's obviously due to his vascular dementia.

Another good example of confabulation is when Hillary told the story about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia. I'm sure she believed it when she said it. Her memory is just fucked from many decades of hard drinking. It's caused her brain damage.

Obviously you ignored this.

" While speaking to a crowd in Montana Thursday night, Trump abruptly brought up the singer in the middle of tangent about how no one gives him credit for being a great speaker".

Then goes off with this.

"I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Trump claims to be a great speaker.
Trump brings up Elton John.
Claims he has broken many records.
Inaccurate but Dotard believed it when he said it.

A hundred?

You're a dumbass.

3 times as steep?

See post 59.

FYI

" While speaking to a crowd in Montana Thursday night, Trump abruptly brought up the singer in the middle of tangent about how no one gives him credit for being a great speaker".

Then goes off with this.

"I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

He performed at the same venues as Elton John. And like Elton John, he filled every available seat in the venue, however, for Trump's rally there were more seats available. So how is that inaccurate?

And that has nothing to do with memory in the first place, so even if it would have been inaccurate, it still wouldn't be a confabulation.

Biden mutters clinical confabulations, which is a sign of serious brain damage.

Last edited:

when did he deny that he walked slowly down a wet ramp?

A hundred?

You're a dumbass.

3 times as steep?

See post 59.

FYI

Then goes off with this.

Like Elton John, he filled every seat in the venue, however, for his rally there were more seats available. So how is that inaccurate.

Inaccurate because of the context Trump tried to put it in.
Technically true but that would be like Elton saying he broke a audience record of a symphony orchestra.

Wasn't wet, crystal clear skies, no rain.
www.youtube.com › watch

www.youtube.com › watch

Your link doesn't work. It had rained and cleared up. I like a President that is prepared, and takes causation before acting. . That's a sure sign of intelligence. Xiden obviously, doesn't do that.....like most leftist he's totally kneejerk, and and impulsive....and in doing so, falls....I just hope he doesn't take the nation with him

Last edited:

A hundred?

You're a dumbass.

3 times as steep?

See post 59.

FYI

Then goes off with this.

Like Elton John, he filled every seat in the venue, however, for his rally there were more seats available. So how is that inaccurate.

Technically true but that would be like Elton saying he broke a audience record of a symphony orchestra.

Bullshit. He put it perfectly in context. Don't you even read the quotes you copy and paste?

Even if a fact triggers your TDS, it is still a fact nonetheless.

Fuckin' moonbat logic. :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

1616325045226.png

www.youtube.com › watch

Your link doesn't work. It had rained and cleared up. I like a President that is prepared, and takes causation before acting. . That's a sure sign of intelligence. Xiden obviously, doesn't do that.....like most leftist he's totally kneejerk, and and impulsive....and in doing so, falls....I just hope he doesn't take the nation with him

It didn't rain, but Trump was all over twitter denying it and making excuses.

A hundred?

You're a dumbass.

3 times as steep?

See post 59.

FYI

Then goes off with this.

Didn't Trump use Elton's music without permission? Trump spent a lot of time and energy bragging about the size of his crowds or explaining his walk down the ramp.

www.youtube.com › watch

Nah he didn't....stop already...he said he was careful because the ramp was, slippery and steep and had no handrail

The leftist propagandist couldn't stop talking about...trying to suggest he had some mental health issues because of it and wasn't fit for office because of it...yet is quiet about Xiden's fall going up stairs....he literally tweeted this the same day: "The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery, The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!" - he denied nothing and addressed it the same freaking day

www.youtube.com › watch

Nah he didn't....stop already...he said he was careful because the ramp was, slippery and steep and had no handrail

The leftist propagandist couldn't stop talking about...trying to suggest he had some mental health issues because of it and wasn't fit for office because of it...yet is quiet about Xiden's fall going up stairs....he literally tweeted this the same day: "The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery, The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!" - he denied nothing and addressed it the same freaking day

Did Trump every talk about the toilet paper on his shoe?

www.youtube.com › watch

Did Trump every talk about the toilet paper on his shoe?

huh?

You are concerned about toilet paper on the former President's shoe....and you are ignoring the fact the current President can't make it up some stairs, has created a humanitarian crisis on our border, and has China coming on US soil telling his admin that they don't come from a position of strength

sad....the TDS is strong with you....the Chi-Coms are thrilled with their investment in Xiden's campaign

Didn't Trump use Elton's music without permission?
Trump doesn't need Elton John's permission to have his music on the playlist at his rallies. And since Elton John is on the board of the ASCAP, he damn well knows it.

When an entertainment venue, such as MetaPark Arena, pays an annual fee for a blanket license from the ASCAP, they have legal permission to play the music copyrighted by any ASCAP member.

I know that the fake news media has brainwashed a lot of TDS afflicted morons into thinking that that mean ol' Trump guy is somehow violating music artists copyrights, but remember, it's called fake news for a reason.

Last edited:
Didn't Trump use Elton's music without permission?
Trump doesn't need Elton John's permission to have his music on the playlist at his rallies. And since Elton John is on the board of the ASCAP, he damn well knows it.

When an entertainment venue, such as MetaPark Arena, pays an annual fee for a blanket license from the ASCAP, they have legal permission to play the music copyrighted by any[\b] ASCAP member.

I know that the fake news media has brainwashed a lot of TDS afflicted morons into thinking that that mean ol' Trump guy is somehow violating music artists copyrights, but remember, it's called fake news for a reason.

How many artists have sent Trump cease and desist orders for using their songs?

A hundred?

You're a dumbass.

3 times as steep?

See post 59.

FYI

Then goes off with this.

Bullshit. He put it perfectly in context. Don't you even read the quotes you copy and paste?

Even if a fact triggers your TDS, it is still a fact nonetheless.

Fuckin' moonbat logic. :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

All the Musicians Who Have Stopped Trump Using Their Music
Brendon Urie. The song that sparked the controversy again this week is "High Hopes,"—Trump …
Tom Petty's estate. The estate of the late Tom Petty issued the president with a cease-and-desist …
Prince's estate. Trump was reportedly using one of the late Prince's most iconic songs, "Purple …
Rihanna. Pop legend Rihanna was not impressed when she discovered via Twitter that Trump had …
See full list on newsweek.com

'Stinky Finger' Joe's handlers are claiming a "strong wind" blew Joe down.
Oh the irony!
I give Joe less than six months before he's shitting himself in the 'Sun Room' and Camel-Toe is smoking dope behind the Resolute desk.

Forum List

Back