Remember when there were real journalists ?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
WW2. For my Grand folks the years during that war we’re pretty much the apocalypse. My grandpa was shot to hell and crippled before the US got involved, but didn’t stop serving. He took on a support role in the Royal Air Force, or what ever they had at that time. He got me a book by a dude named Ernie Pile. Awesom guy. This was a reporter that the troops would fight over to take along with them. Reading his accounts of the war put you right in there with the troops. There hasn’t been a reporter since that could compare. There are recordings he did that can be listened to. Y’all may like them to.

We have real journalists now. That’s how we know we have a criminal in the White House. Duh!

I'll turn 70 this year, and I don't remember seeing a 'real' journalist.

Today, and for the last 50 years or so, the majority have been political waterboys

I'll turn 70 this year, and I don't remember seeing a 'real' journalist.

Today, and for the last 50 years or so, the majority have been political waterboys

there a reason for that,REAL journalists who do real investigations and expose government corruption,they are lucky if they just lose their jobs for doing great reporting and NOT their lives.

Remember when the CIA was dragged before the American people and refused to answer directly whether or not they have plants in the American media?

Press freedom in America is a joke.

Forum List

Back