Remembering the Trump Presidency

During the Trump presidency, IM2 was the most privileged poster here at USMB.

All that changed when Biden was installed as President. Now, he is the very most privileged poster here at USMB.

So many will refuse to believe that Trump is God when it comes to inflation and jobs...

So many refuse to believe he is the next president.

Trump Presidency: Economy Good, Border Secure, hostile foreign countries under control.
Border secure?

That’s not what I remember. I remember a shit show with families separated, children essentially kidnapped, Melanie going down to the border with an “I don’t care” logo on her back

Are you delusional or insane…

Border secure?

That’s not what I remember. I remember a shit show with families separated, children essentially kidnapped, Melanie going down to the border with an “I don’t care” logo on her back

Separating families was Obama's law. Trump enforced the law. It is much worse now.

I remember how the deal in Indiana worked out, too. Trump is a loser.

Analysts are talking about what Trump will do to the economy if he becomes president again. If you think inflation is bad now, watch what happens if he institutes more hurt with his ideas.
Analysts huh? Have they figured out how inflation and the economy were great with Trump but went to shit with bidumb?

You sales point is the guy that had a good economy is somehow going to be worse than the guy who has a shitty economy so we need to vote for the shitty economy guy because the guy who had the good economy is going to make the economy bad.

Are you fucking retarded?

Separating families was Obama's law. Trump enforced the law. It is much worse now.
Incorrect. Obama did not separate. His policy of detaining unaccompanied minors was bad enough. But trump had to go further.

You don't remember the crossing statistics Trump/ Biden?

Analysts huh? Have they figured out how inflation and the economy were great with Trump but went to shit with bidumb?

You sales point is the guy that had a good economy is somehow going to be worse than the guy who has a shitty economy so we need to vote for the shitty economy guy because the guy who had the good economy is going to make the economy bad.

Are you fucking retarded?
But these things weren't great with or because of Trump. And the economy is actually better now. Inflation was and still is a gobal problem because of COVID and it would have been had Trump been in office.

So many will refuse to believe that Trump is God when it comes to inflation and jobs...

I haven't seen anyone say Trump's presidency was perfect, but it was a hell of a lot better than the Biden disaster or endless Obama malaise.

Border secure?

More Democrat ignorance. You fell for the KIDS IN CAGES Psy Ops and AOCs laughable staged border photo sobbing over an empty field. Since Biden and Myorkas rescinded all of Trump's border policies the border crossing numbers EXPLODED to 10,000 illegals per day. You people are so damn ignorant.

Obama did not separate.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said at a June 18 press briefing: “The Obama administration, the Bush administration all separated families. … They did — their rate was less than ours, but they absolutely did do this. This is not new.”
Nielsen went on to explain that there is indeed something new, as we wrote in another article on this topic. Under a “zero tolerance policy” on illegal immigration announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in early April, the administration is now referring all illegal border crossings for criminal prosecution. By doing that, parents have been separated from their children, because children can’t be held in detention facilities for adults.

Forum List

Back