Reminder: Overwhelming Evidence That Obamacare Caused Premiums To Increase Substantially

Now that we’ve all had the pleasure of going thru the HC signup blender and got bedazzled with your new rate, a reminder.

Overwhelming Evidence That Obamacare Caused Premiums To Increase Substantially
Scholars and their stats. I'm not anti stats. It took it, hated it and got a "B", but I always figured I could make stats lend credibility to anything, whether it was true or not. I do suspect that it caused premiums to increase, probably significantly, though ours did not increase significantly while we were working. Now they have significantly decreased, as we are now on Medicare, and TriCare for Life, due to military retirement.

...the worst thing about it was that they TAXED you if you didn't get health insurance --freakin BASTARDS--this is one of the reasons why we fought for our independence!!

..so much money wasted by promoting it, getting it enacted, processed,etc and then they paid Obamacare workers to do -------------------NOTHING!!!!!!!!! FK FK FK bastards/idiots
millions $$$ wasted
Employees: No work at Obamacare processing centers, and bosses knew
ObamaCare contractor pays employees to do nothing, whistleblower says

Last edited:
So let's see...they mandate coverages that half the population doesn't want or need, require insurance companies to cover expensive pre-existing conditions and prohibit them from charging more for those customers; in fact they prohibit insurers from recognizing any human realities (like old age) in their rates...and we find that our premiums rise???

Say it isn't so!!!

Now that we’ve all had the pleasure of going thru the HC signup blender and got bedazzled with your new rate, a reminder.

Shocking news from over 3 years ago. More recent news is a even more shocking:
Nearly three years into President Trump’s aggressive efforts to undermine the Affordable Care Act, prices for the most popular type of health insurance plan offered through the health law’s federal marketplace will actually drop next year, and the number of insurers offering plans will go up.​

Nearly three years into President Trump’s aggressive efforts to undermine the Affordable Care Act, prices for the most popular type of health insurance plan offered through the health law’s federal marketplace will actually drop next year, and the number of insurers offering plans will go up.​
NEXT YEAR

And I have a bridge to sell you.

NEXT YEAR

And I have a bridge to sell you.
First it was 3+ years ago, then next year... What's wrong with the present? Today's reality doesn't match your ideology?

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Gosh, ain't it a shame Trump lied to your stupid faces that he would repeal and replace Obamacare? And you fell for it! :lol:

So long as the huckster is in office, Obamacare will live on and on and on.
What’s Obamacare? America is in recovery mode now.

Name the much-criticized federal program that has saved the U.S. $2.3 trillion. Hint: it starts with Affordable
The Affordable Care Act has saved billions in health care costs - STAT
You have the floor in 2020 with that whopper, Sparky.
"In 2017 alone, health expenditures were $650 billion lower than projected, and kept health care spending under 18 percent of GDP — basically a tad over where it was in 2010 when the ACA was passed. It did all of this while expanding health coverage to more than 20 million previously uninsured Americans."

"The Trump Administration and Republicans in Congress have long said that the ACA is collapsing under its own weight. But the individual insurance markets in most states had begun to stabilize by 2017, and 2018 was a profitable year in the individual market.

After steep rate increases in 2017 and 2018 (the latter driven largely by the Trump administration’s decision to stop funding cost-sharing reductions), rate increases for 2019 averaged less than 3 percent nationwide, and proposed rate increases for 2020 are trending even smaller. And while there were numerous insurer exits from the exchanges at the end of 2016 and at the end of 2017, that was not the case at the end of 2018; there was an overall trend towards insurers joining the exchanges for 2019, and that’s happening in some places for 2020 as well."

Gosh, ain't it a shame Trump lied to your stupid faces that he would repeal and replace Obamacare? And you fell for it! :lol:

So long as the huckster is in office, Obamacare will live on and on and on.
What’s Obamacare? America is in recovery mode now.

If this is “recovery”, why is your country’s life expectancy been steadily declining?

Obamacare was designed to wreck the healthcare system so that government could claim they have no choice but to pass a government takeover of the entire healthcare system. Hence all the stupid shit Dem 2020 candidates yapping about Medicare for all. Forgetting those scumbags stole $500 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Healthcare Reform

"On day one
of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

"However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country."

Healthcare Reform (See that link? Trump has deleted his promise from that page. Suckers!)

Two promises already broken. ObamaCare has not been repealed, and Trump did not provide a plan. He has no legislation ready.

ObamaCare is still here, despite Trump's theatrical EO for the rubes. High school dropouts are still receiving subsidies. Health care costs are still rising. ObamaCare lives on.

The poor Republicans in Congress in 2017. They were so excited. They couldn't wait for Trump to deliver his "beautiful", "terrific", "unbelievable" health care reform back on Day One. They sat and waited for it...and waited for it...and waited for it.

Day One: "Someone make sure our door isn't locked."

Day Two: "I guess it's safe to go to the bathroom."

Day Three: "He's probably at church."

Day Four :"Just checking. We haven't repealed ObamaCare yet, have we? We might need it for a while."

Day Five: "I don't have a fucking plan. I thought he said HE had a fucking plan!"

Day Six: "Thanks for coming to the retreat, Mr. President. I won't be rude and ask you where the FUCK your healthcare plan is."

Day Seven: "While we wait, let's delete from our web sites every time we attacked Obama for rising health care costs."

Day Eight: "I can't believe he's still ranting about his penis crowd size while we wait."

Tomorrow: "He's on the phone with PUTIN!?!?!"

It slowly dawned on the GOP Congress that Trump never had a plan. And then they were in a panic. They needed to come up with one themselves.

But give them a break. They only had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement for ObamaCare.

Welcome to TrumpCare, folks.

Forum List

Back