REMINDER! Wayne Besen's "I've Got Issues" Is Now On!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
This is a friendly reminder that Wayne Besen, America's premiere talk show host Is Now ON and will be talking strictly about Politics, as always, on Chicago's WCPT Radio from 4-6 PM Central Time. He is on every Saturday at that time. Tune In and LISTEN! You can call in with your questions or comments also.

The next hour he will be talking about REPUBLICANS and that is Not To Be Missed!

Chicago's Progressive Talk

He's also going to be discussing those people, you know, from the NRA! So tune in!

Last edited:
This should be in Media and not Politics. I have reported this thread. Let's see what happens.

This should be in Media and not Politics. I have reported this thread. Let's see what happens.
Don't lose sight of the fact that this is about Politics therefore, should be in this category imho.

Oh then Ok. I can give a heads up to all the weekend talk on conservative radio then in politics.

Okey dokey.

Here it comes. Not a problem for me.
Why of course, isn't that what it's all about? If it's about politics then it belongs in the Politics forum.

Don't lose sight of the fact that this is about Politics therefore, should be in this category imho.

Oh then Ok. I can give a heads up to all the weekend talk on conservative radio then in politics.

Okey dokey.

Here it comes. Not a problem for me.
Why of course, isn't that what it's all about? If it's about politics then it belongs in the Politics forum.

Hell no. Now I had a huge wave of thunderstorms roll thru and knock out power for a few hours and couldn't post but I am thrilled that a moderator moved the thread where it belongs.

Media.

Look believe it or not people really do search the forum for more than politics. I love the media section because it gives me a heads up on what's happening out there in radio especially (I live in the middle of nowhere and have no television just this old box of mine and radio).

This board is awesomely designed with terrific categories. When you decide to flood the front page of politics and don't lie because you do, with stupid shit like someone had an affair I think it was Harding you potentially knock off a thread with more current relevancy on the front page.

That is discourteous.

All I can think of is that you flood politics because of your ego rather than being a good contributor to the board. AND you make a moderators job a little more tedious than it needs to be.

Cripes at the best of times the mods have their hands full here.

And most important of all. You piss me clean off when you do.

:D

Come on. Play nice in the sandbox.

Forum List

Back