Remote village where people walk on all fours | 60 Minutes Australia.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
They're living, breathing men and women, but they walk on all fours, just as we did four million years ago. And until this film was shot, they were hidden away, unseen by the outside world.

• Banned
Scientists may finally have an answer for why members of a family in a remote region of Turkey use both their hands and feet to walk.
The world first learned of the clan eight years ago following the popularity of the 2006 BBC documentary “The Family That Walks On All Fours.” Just check out the video above.
At the time, researchers were puzzled by why these five siblings exhibited the behavior while their parents did not. Backward evolution became the primary explanation for the family’s quadrupedalism — but scientists may have had it all wrong. Now, new research suggests adaption to a genetic mutation — not “devolution” — is responsible.

I didn't watch the whole thing. (The intro What you are about to see will change everything made me laugh though.)

Just wondering. If they walk on all fours why are they wearing shoes only on their feet?

They simply have not progressed with the rest of the world

But that's nothing, I can show you people who hold to an ideology that has trashed Venezuela, Cuba, and led to hundreds of millions of people murdered last century. They are more regressive than refusing to progress, however.

1599411540157.png

They're living, breathing men and women, but they walk on all fours, just as we did four million years ago. And until this film was shot, they were hidden away, unseen by the outside world.

Right off the bat, I kind of suspect their family tree doesn't branch much. Just sayin.

They're living, breathing men and women, but they walk on all fours, just as we did four million years ago.
Quite the looney pseudo science leap. ... :cuckoo:
Goofy parents raise their kids to walk on all fours, and it's now an evolutionary link to humans using the same form of locomotion 4 million years ago. ... :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back