Rep: Franks Awans seek immunity for significant disturbing testimony against Wasserman Shchultz

Did anyone actually READ the article? :lol: It's NOT any kind of news? It's all just gossip....certainly you have the capability to discern this? What in the world is wrong with you trumpsters, you are like thoughtless zombies?
Meanwhile you wait with baited breath for every scrap about Russia when there is No actual evidence anything happened.
there is plenty of evidence, have you been living in a bubble?

Please provide. There is plenty of wishful thinking if that is what you consider evidence.
here's just 1

the Russian gvt created bots and paid trolls to infiltrate social media (about 40,000 of them) and the Russian govt paid for $100,000 worth of facebook ads promoting fake news, Russian propaganda...

and they did the same on twitter...
That wasn't Trumps fault. Also Comey testified that no voting machines were hacked by Russia. He won fair and square through the Constitutions election process.

No credible sources reporting this and Awans IS the suspect; so he wants to frame Wasserman-Shultz. Since when do conservatives approve of immunity from prosecution?

Thats a stretch.
Why did he leave the laptop and all his creds for the feds to find?
Why would his wife return to the U.S. when she has no fear of extradition?
It's pretty obvious they have inside info and were worried about be Sethed.
If you can give me a more reasonable explanation I'll be glad to hear it.

No credible sources reporting this and Awans IS the suspect; so he wants to frame Wasserman-Shultz. Since when do conservatives approve of immunity from prosecution?

Thats a stretch.

Seth Green was not mudered by anyone associated with any politician. If Awans has any evidence to clear himself, let it be so.

the russian gvt, congratulated itself on their interference success after trump won...

Which does not implicate the president(.)
i didn't say or imply it did, I hope?

The question or comment was that; there is no evidence the Russians interfered with our election process, and I said basically, there was plenty of evidence....

Thats a stretch.
that's a stretch! a really big one...

Did anyone actually READ the article? :lol: It's NOT any kind of news? It's all just gossip....certainly you have the capability to discern this? What in the world is wrong with you trumpsters, you are like thoughtless zombies?
Well, I wonder if they've thought through the consequences of their posting here....that they are now on Hillary's hit list. I hope they have their affairs in order.

Say what? That's the way the left has the media set up these days. You do realize that most of articles you guys take as gospel concerning Russian collusion is nothing more than gossip didn't you? Who do you think all of those unnamed sources are? No one on record and no evidence, but BY GAWD, Trump colluded with the Ruskies!
yes, much of it can not be confirmed with anonymous sources! At least not by us...though the newspapers like WSJ, WP, NYTIMES, yahoo news, the AP etc do have requirements on posting news stories... the unnamed sources have to be confirmed by their editors and they have to get at least one other person not related to their first source, to confirm the original sources info....sometimes these investigative reporters wait months before they can get a second source and get their articles printed.

so, there is a bit of a difference between real news reporting and opinions and gossip.

Does the press get it wrong sometimes, even with their at minimum, 2 independent anonymous sources, sure they do....maybe 1 time in every 100 unnamed sourced articles, they have to retract and apologize for getting it wrong.

opinions and editorials, are what they are named, and not a drop more!

It's hard these days, with all the nightly cable political commentary shows that are more like entertainment to discern what is actually news.....and with all the internet sites proclaiming to be legit news, only with no journalistic standards.
And yet NOT A SINGLE ONE of the Russia stories has been proven nor any ACTUAL evidence presented. So much for 2 sources, right?

Meanwhile you wait with baited breath for every scrap about Russia when there is No actual evidence anything happened.
There has been no evidence, none. just anon sources. And Mueller has nothing either. The Senate hearings provided nothing the House hearings nothing and not ONE SINGLE story presented by the press has has ANY factual evidence presented NONE, or perhaps you can link to something other then anon sources?

Please provide. There is plenty of wishful thinking if that is what you consider evidence.
here's just 1

the Russian gvt created bots and paid trolls to infiltrate social media (about 40,000 of them) and the Russian govt paid for $100,000 worth of facebook ads promoting fake news, Russian propaganda...

and they did the same on twitter...
What does that have to do with Trump?

The investigation has barely begun; because one candidate's associates are being investigated does not mean one MUST fabricate stories about the other.

the russian gvt, congratulated itself on their interference success after trump won...
Again what does that have to do with Trump? EVERY single Government of any power interferes in everyone else elections. Obama did it for gods sake remind me how you whined then?

Which does not implicate the president(.)
i didn't say or imply it did, I hope?

The question or comment was that; there is no evidence the Russians interfered with our election process, and I said basically, there was plenty of evidence....
Ok dumb fuck NO evidence the Russians were in collision or helped Trump, kinda dense aren't you?

Thats a stretch.

I see you have no other explanation ....

Kind of like every other breathless "revelation" about the trumpster. Funny how that works.

The difference here of course is there actually HAS been an arrest. And it wasn't a trumpster....

Thats a stretch.

The title post has a different name than the only staff worker for some office holders. Who are YOU writing about?

Thats a stretch.

The title post has a different name than the only staff worker for some office holders. Who are YOU writing about?

Well there's an answer......

Thats a stretch.

Well there's an answer......

Yes, bizarre punctuation Rep: Franks Awran instead of Rep. Franks, 'Awran....'

Kind of like every other breathless "revelation" about the trumpster. Funny how that works.

The difference here of course is there actually HAS been an arrest. And it wasn't a trumpster....
IF he did what the capital police claim, he should be arrested!

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known
Russian Election Hacking Efforts, Wider Than Previously Known, Draw Little Scrutiny
Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer sheds new light on the extent of Russia's election interference

Business Insider isn't 'liberal'; there are scores of reports in any event. The question is, should Trump be blamed for his son's acts, if proven? The answer is NO, unless Trump took part in some way.

Yeah, but....

Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart. Is Skepticism Permissible Yet?

Forum List

Back