Rep. Gaetz says Cohen cheated on his wife..................

Sorry to burst your bubble BUT at no time did the tweet threaten anything it simple ask a question about an illecit affair or two. No where did the Congressman threaten to disclose anything IF Cohen testified.

Why in the hell did he bring it up the day before Cohen is to testify before Congress? Especially when you consider that this is the first mention of any kind of infidelity on Cohen's part. Nope, this was intimidation over his testimony. Kinda like "nice car, be a shame if something happened to it".
Nope,no threat was made at all he just made a comment any 1st year law student could defend any attempt to charge him.

jsut like if he had said this...no threat at all...

Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do you get the brakes fixed on your care? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat with your mechanic....
Not the same at all retard but do keep making ignorant claims.

true, the original was more of a threat than my version.

But you could never say an ill word about your chosen party, you are far too loyal a sheep for that.

where the hell did you learn to be such a sheep, it was not in my Corps.
Again all he did is tell Cohen's family he is a wife cheater, he made no threat and IN FACT told them about it rather then not tell them.

Matt Gaetz knows all about jail:

gaetz-jail.jpg

Why in the hell did he bring it up the day before Cohen is to testify before Congress? Especially when you consider that this is the first mention of any kind of infidelity on Cohen's part. Nope, this was intimidation over his testimony. Kinda like "nice car, be a shame if something happened to it".
Nope,no threat was made at all he just made a comment any 1st year law student could defend any attempt to charge him.

Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do you get the brakes fixed on your care? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat with your mechanic....

But you could never say an ill word about your chosen party, you are far too loyal a sheep for that.

Again all he did is tell Cohen's family he is a wife cheater, he made no threat and IN FACT told them about it rather then not tell them.

The night before he was to testify. Do you think it was just a coincidence?

Wow...............just when you thought it couldn't get any stranger.................it seems some GOP representative who is a staunch Trump supporter is warning Cohen about testifying, because news about his girlfriends could come out, and Cohen should talk to his wife about that before testifying tomorrow.

What other depths will conservatives sink to? Trump's supporters should be careful, because some are calling this witness intimidation.

GOP congressman accuses Michael Cohen of cheating on his wife on eve of testimony | Daily Mail Online

A Republican congressman took a page from Donald Trump's book Tuesday by accusing the president's former fixer Michael Cohen, without evidence, of having multiple affairs - on the eve of the ex-attorney giving blockbuster public testimony when he will call his former boss a liar, a criminal and a racist.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz said in a Tuesday afternoon tweet that Cohen's wife, Lauren, and her father should talk to the disgraced attorney, suggesting in a tweet that he was hiding more than one illicit relationship from his family.

'Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...' he tweeted.

Just over an house later a Democratic member of the committee, New Jersey congressman Bill Pascrell, demanded that Gaetz be investigated for attempting to intimidate a witness.
Sorry to burst your bubble BUT at no time did the tweet threaten anything it simple ask a question about an illecit affair or two. No where did the Congressman threaten to disclose anything IF Cohen testified.
"Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat."

Time to put Gaetz under oath.

Cohen will be testifying about covering up TRUMP's affairs, so I'm not seeing an issue with questions about Cohen's affairs he may have been hiding from his wife.

Nope but it was no threat as he simply stated it for all to see, thus no threat of what he MIGHT do.

Wow...............just when you thought it couldn't get any stranger.................it seems some GOP representative who is a staunch Trump supporter is warning Cohen about testifying, because news about his girlfriends could come out, and Cohen should talk to his wife about that before testifying tomorrow.

What other depths will conservatives sink to? Trump's supporters should be careful, because some are calling this witness intimidation.

GOP congressman accuses Michael Cohen of cheating on his wife on eve of testimony | Daily Mail Online

A Republican congressman took a page from Donald Trump's book Tuesday by accusing the president's former fixer Michael Cohen, without evidence, of having multiple affairs - on the eve of the ex-attorney giving blockbuster public testimony when he will call his former boss a liar, a criminal and a racist.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz said in a Tuesday afternoon tweet that Cohen's wife, Lauren, and her father should talk to the disgraced attorney, suggesting in a tweet that he was hiding more than one illicit relationship from his family.

'Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...' he tweeted.

Just over an house later a Democratic member of the committee, New Jersey congressman Bill Pascrell, demanded that Gaetz be investigated for attempting to intimidate a witness.

Cohen will be testifying about covering up TRUMP's affairs, so I'm not seeing an issue with questions about Cohen's affairs he may have been hiding from his wife.

Cohen did not pay to have his affairs covered up to avoid it harming his chances to be elected.

Trump made a threat against Cohen's father-in-law a few weeks ago.

And now Gaetz mentions Cohen's father-in-law in his tweet.

Time to put Gaetz on the stand and ask him who gave him information about Cohen's alleged affairs and why he specifically mentioned Cohen's father-in-law like Trump did.

gaetz-jail.jpg

Nope but it was no threat as he simply stated it for all to see, thus no threat of what he MIGHT do.

There is no other reason to do it.

Only an idiot would not see this as a veiled threat intended to intimidate Cohen the day before he testifies.

Total. Idiot.

Sure there are lots of reasons to do it. And again he made no threat he stated it for all to see. Be specific and explain what the supposed threat is?

Not at all. Nothing wrong with that. Or a mob bosses buddy telling a juror "would be a shame if something happened to your wife and kids". Because it's true, that would be a shame....

Sorry my gullibility only goes so far . I mean if I believe this was innocent I might as well give that namibian princess my bank account number so she can send me her money lol.

Sure there are lots of reasons to do it. And again he made no threat he stated it for all to see. Be specific and explain what the supposed threat is?
You can't possibly be this stupid.

Cohen did not pay to have his affairs covered up to avoid it harming his chances to be elected.
How do you know?

You can't possibly be this stupid.
The stupid one is you he made no threat he stated out in the open that Cohen is cheating on his wife.

The threat was "say what we want you to say or your wife gets information you do not want her to have"

anyone not a partisan sheep can see it

How do you know?

because he has never ran for an office...DUH

Forum List

Back