Rep. Gaetz says Cohen cheated on his wife..................

it's not cheating if the wife is ok with it

From the way the congress critter worded his tweet, he said that he wonders if his wife is aware of his girlfriends, meaning the congress person thinks she wouldn't be cool with it.

And, according to some people who actually know Cohen and his wife, they apparently have a good relationship.

My question is................why did this representative see fit to drag personal accusations against him that may not actually be true? Like I said, some are saying that this is witness intimidation, and the representative could get in trouble for it.

Research this fool and you might come to a conclusion. He was only elected because the repubs control 99% of his district and they always vote straight party regardless of what scum they may be. This is strange in itself since some local FB news outlets that are right wing do not give him decent reviews.

Wow...............just when you thought it couldn't get any stranger.................it seems some GOP representative who is a staunch Trump supporter is warning Cohen about testifying, because news about his girlfriends could come out, and Cohen should talk to his wife about that before testifying tomorrow.

What other depths will conservatives sink to? Trump's supporters should be careful, because some are calling this witness intimidation.

GOP congressman accuses Michael Cohen of cheating on his wife on eve of testimony | Daily Mail Online

A Republican congressman took a page from Donald Trump's book Tuesday by accusing the president's former fixer Michael Cohen, without evidence, of having multiple affairs - on the eve of the ex-attorney giving blockbuster public testimony when he will call his former boss a liar, a criminal and a racist.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz said in a Tuesday afternoon tweet that Cohen's wife, Lauren, and her father should talk to the disgraced attorney, suggesting in a tweet that he was hiding more than one illicit relationship from his family.

'Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...' he tweeted.

Just over an house later a Democratic member of the committee, New Jersey congressman Bill Pascrell, demanded that Gaetz be investigated for attempting to intimidate a witness.
Meh. Cohen is a slimy piece of shit....good riddance to a CONVICTED LIAR.

Wow...............just when you thought it couldn't get any stranger.................it seems some GOP representative who is a staunch Trump supporter is warning Cohen about testifying, because news about his girlfriends could come out, and Cohen should talk to his wife about that before testifying tomorrow.

What other depths will conservatives sink to? Trump's supporters should be careful, because some are calling this witness intimidation.

GOP congressman accuses Michael Cohen of cheating on his wife on eve of testimony | Daily Mail Online

A Republican congressman took a page from Donald Trump's book Tuesday by accusing the president's former fixer Michael Cohen, without evidence, of having multiple affairs - on the eve of the ex-attorney giving blockbuster public testimony when he will call his former boss a liar, a criminal and a racist.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz said in a Tuesday afternoon tweet that Cohen's wife, Lauren, and her father should talk to the disgraced attorney, suggesting in a tweet that he was hiding more than one illicit relationship from his family.

'Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...' he tweeted.

Just over an house later a Democratic member of the committee, New Jersey congressman Bill Pascrell, demanded that Gaetz be investigated for attempting to intimidate a witness.

Gaetz is a world class slimeball for making a mob-style threat against Michael Cohen ahead of his public testimony on Wednesday. I've also heard that Gaetz is a holocaust denier. I wonder if Speaker Pelosi can punish him in some way?

More: GOP Rep. Issues Mob-Style Threat Ahead Of Michael Cohen Testimony

Sorry to burst your bubble BUT at no time did the tweet threaten anything it simple ask a question about an illecit affair or two. No where did the Congressman threaten to disclose anything IF Cohen testified.
"Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat."

Time to put Gaetz under oath.

Cohen will be testifying about covering up TRUMP's affairs, so I'm not seeing an issue with questions about Cohen's affairs he may have been hiding from his wife.

Cohen did not pay to have his affairs covered up to avoid it harming his chances to be elected.

How do you know Cohen hasn't paid off his affairs so they won't release any secret information they may have on him? Maybe some of the Cohen tapes had recordings of the women he was having affairs with...

Sorry to burst your bubble BUT at no time did the tweet threaten anything it simple ask a question about an illecit affair or two. No where did the Congressman threaten to disclose anything IF Cohen testified.

Cohen will be testifying about covering up TRUMP's affairs, so I'm not seeing an issue with questions about Cohen's affairs he may have been hiding from his wife.

Cohen did not pay to have his affairs covered up to avoid it harming his chances to be elected.
How do you know?

because he has never ran for an office...DUH
How do you know he didn’t pay these alleged women off? You don’t.

53001508_2129079140463104_4978092238249656320_n.jpg

Mob tactics.

How do you know Cohen hasn't paid off his affairs so they won't release any secret information they may have on him? Maybe some of the Cohen tapes had recordings of the women he was having affairs with...

I do not know, and if he did it would not be illegal. The only reason it is an issue with Trump is because he did it while running for office.

Has Cohen ever ran for office?

How do you know?

because he has never ran for an office...DUH
How do you know he didn’t pay these alleged women off? You don’t.

One more time for the reading impaired...

Someone really needs to ask Gaetz how he came by the information about Cohen's alleged affairs.

Under oath.

Someone is pulling Gaetz's strings.

One has to wonder where Gaetz is getting his information about Cohen's alleged infidelities.

One has to wonder if it came from Trump.

This could become very serious very quickly.

We should find out more than where he got this information from...or even if it is true...what we REALLY should find out is

Who put the idea to do this into his head.

This is Obstruction of Justice and there may be a CONSPIRACY to Obstruct here.

Someone really needs to ask Gaetz how he came by the information about Cohen's alleged affairs.

Under oath.

Someone is pulling Gaetz's strings.

Sure right after Schiff is questioned under oath. Either way going after Gaetz will only strengthen TRUMP's case of presidential intimidation.

I do not know, and if he did it would not be illegal. The only reason it is an issue with Trump is because he did it while running for office.

There is dispute on if the payoff was illegal, and if it was Cohen as TRUMP's lawyer will have to prove he informed TRUMP.

Also will congress make public all forms of payoffs made using taxpayer funds? Seems if its illegal to make payoffs while running for office it should be illegal to make payoff while in office using taxpayer funds.

There is dispute on if the payoff was illegal, and if it was Cohen as TRUMP's lawyer will have to prove he informed TRUMP.

Also will congress make public all forms of payoffs made using taxpayer funds? Seems if its illegal to make payoffs while running for office it should be illegal to make payoff while in office using taxpayer funds.
Where have you been? Cohen recorded he and Trump discussing the payoff to Daniels and McDougal.

For the mentally impaired.

Non disclosure agreements are not illegal even if you are running for president.

Furthermore, someone who is the personal lawyer for the president violating the lawyer client privilege about an issue that is not illegal, I. E. Personal indiscretions, can’t complain when the the tables are turned on him and his peccadilloes are exposed. Karma is a bitch.

Where have you been? Cohen recorded he and Trump discussing the payoff to Daniels and McDougal.

Right the one where Cohen tells TRUMP to make the payoff.

Forum List

Back