Rep. IIhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to

Yous a stupid motherfucka. :laugh:

And according to multiple posts in this thread from you, you are full of hate.

Congrats
I think hating terrorists is fairly normal behavior. Whats weird is when people like you defend them.

I did not defend terrorist; that is only your subjective opinion.

Quote where I, "defended terrorist."

Thanks
You said...

I wasn't aware ANY of those nine men are, "cold blooded killers."

Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?
You are defending them.

You said the nine men are, "cold blooded killers."
I asked, "Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?"

You never replied; WHY?
Because none of those nine men murdered anyone.

That is NOT a defense of the nine men, nor have I made any direct statement, "defending them," nor their actions that they were on trial for.

If I did, please site it BUT you can NOT because I did NOT.

What I DID do was I stated Omar was within her right & her duty to ask the presiding judge her request.

NOW, here is YOUR problem.
YOU don't know the difference between me backing Omar's actions, which I have defended, and the actions of the nine men that were on trial, which I NEVER defended.

Just because you are (obviously) to goddamn stupid to differentiate between the two is NOT my problem.

THAT is your problem.
If you back her support of them, that means you support them. What led you to this point where youre defending terrorists? You need to do some soul searching.

And according to multiple posts in this thread from you, you are full of hate.

Congrats
I think hating terrorists is fairly normal behavior. Whats weird is when people like you defend them.

Thanks
You said...

You are defending them.

You never replied; WHY?

That is NOT a defense of the nine men, nor have I made any direct statement, "defending them," nor their actions that they were on trial for.

What I DID do was I stated Omar was within her right & her duty to ask the presiding judge her request.

YOU don't know the difference between me backing Omar's actions, which I have defended, and the actions of the nine men that were on trial, which I NEVER defended.

Just because you are (obviously) to goddamn stupid to differentiate between the two is NOT my problem.

THAT is your problem.
If you back her support of them, that means you support them. What led you to this point where youre defending terrorists? You need to do some soul searching.

Look, I have explained this to no end YET you fail to accept the reality that I have done nothing more than to support Omar in her endeavor to support her constituents.

Again, as I have stated previously, more than once, I never defended the actions of the nine men.

You really need to seek professional help & you really need to stop your trolling bullshit.

Your first name must be Stu & your last name must be Pid.

Nice to meet you Mr. Stu Pid. Now, go troll someone else, in a different thread .

Thanks
You said...

You are defending them.

You never replied; WHY?

THAT is your problem.

Look, I have explained this to no end YET you fail to accept the reality that I have done nothing more than to support Omar in her endeavor to support her constituents.

Again, as I have stated previously, more than once, I never defended the actions of the nine men.

You really need to seek professional help & you really need to stop your trolling bullshit.

Nice to meet you Mr. Stu Pid. Now, go troll someone else, in a different thread .
You say you support her decision to support the terrorists, then you say you dont support terrorists. Clearly your logic is terribly flawed.

Thanks
You said...

You are defending them.

You never replied; WHY?

THAT is your problem.

You say you support her decision to support the terrorists, then you say you dont support terrorists. Clearly your logic is terribly flawed.

I have explained myself clearly BUT you keep twisting my words & you keep trolling me even after I asked you to stop being a trolling bitch.

Now, go away Fido.

You said...

You are defending them.

You never replied; WHY?

THAT is your problem.

I have explained myself clearly BUT you keep twisting my words & you keep trolling me even after I asked you to stop being a trolling bitch.

Now, go away Fido.
Im not twisting shit, you just put yourself in a corner with your dumbass position. Dont be a retard next time and think before you type.

You never replied; WHY?

THAT is your problem.

Now, go away Fido.
Im not twisting shit, you just put yourself in a corner with your dumbass position. Dont be a retard next time and think before you type.

THAT is your problem.

Now, GFYS.

Now, go away Fido.

THAT is your problem.

Now, GFYS.
Yes, you support her support of terrorists. We already know your position. Do better next time.

JOIN ISIS!!!

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) is performing her duty as US representative for her constituency: the anti-US, anti-Christian, anti-Jew, pro-terrosist Somali Muslims imported by the Clintons and both Bushes. The globalists say diversity just like this enriches our cultural mosaic; who are we to argue?

Embattled congressional freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a group of Minnesota men accused of trying to join the Islamic State terror group. “The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion," she wrote at the time. "We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to effect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation." The nine Minnesota men were facing decades in prison after being accused in 2015 of making plans, including buying fake passports, in an effort to travel to Syria and fight for ISIS...

More at Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

JOIN ISIS!!!

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) is performing her duty as US representative for her constituency: the anti-US, anti-Christian, anti-Jew, pro-terrosist Somali Muslims imported by the Clintons and both Bushes. The globalists say diversity just like this enriches our cultural mosaic; who are we to argue?

Embattled congressional freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a group of Minnesota men accused of trying to join the Islamic State terror group. “The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion," she wrote at the time. "We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to effect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation." The nine Minnesota men were facing decades in prison after being accused in 2015 of making plans, including buying fake passports, in an effort to travel to Syria and fight for ISIS...

More at Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS
The woman should have never been allowed to serve if she had sympathetic views for those who would kill Americans... Period.

How this sympathetic act for these traitorous men wasn't vetted prior to her being elected is amazing.

How many more with this kind of thinking are positioning themselves to be elected into our government ?

Will it be the same strategy that the 9-11 terrorist pilots took ?? Infiltration, training by American's, and then surprise surprise ???

Hope not, but who can we trust these days, other than what is factual and based on the actual actions of the individual while in their office or prior to their office as it pertains to their office ??

The woman should have never been allowed to serve if she had sympathetic views for those who would kill Americans... Period.

How this sympathetic act for these traitorous men wasn't vetted prior to her being elected is amazing.

How many more with this kind of thinking are positioning themselves to be elected into our government ?

Will it be the same strategy that the 9-11 terrorist pilots took ?? Infiltration, training by American's, and then surprise surprise ???

Hope not, but who can we trust these days, other than what is factual and based on the actual actions of the individual while in their office or prior to their office as it pertains to their office ??
The district where she comes from is overrun with Somalis....That portion of Minneapolis is turning into one of the "no go zones" that have overtaken Europe.

JOIN ISIS!!!

Democrats seem to be obsessed with traitors. Elected three terrorist sympathizers to the House of Representatives this year alone. Then you have Wasserman Shultz employing a Pakistani IT guy that was not only stealing information but paid his family members 6 figure salaries for work they never did ( God only know where it ended up). Diane Fienstien and her Chinese spy staff member. The list goes on and on.

Feinstein was happy to target Kavanaugh, to take the pressure off of her for a while. Her strategy worked, because nothing came of her situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously if you support Omar's attempts to win leniency for terrorists then you are helping and supporting the
terrorists themselves, whether you claim to be for them or not.

So how could any honest intelligent person say I support what Ilhan Omar was doing but I do not support ISIS animals?
That's a mutually contradicting argument you think you can get away with.....like saying I don't support heroin addiction but I do favor the legalization of heroin itself.

Clearly someone isn't at all bright or honest when they think they can have things both ways in this matter. "Someone" needs to back out of the corner they have put themselves in and shut up about their ridiculous claim.

Obviously if you support Omar's attempts to win leniency for terrorists then you are helping and supporting the
terrorists themselves, whether you claim to be for them or not.

So how could any honest intelligent person say I support what Ilhan Omar was doing but I do not support ISIS animals?
That's a mutually contradicting argument you think you can get away with.....like saying I don't support heroin addiction but I do favor the legalization of heroin itself.

Clearly someone isn't at all bright or honest when they think they can have things both ways in this matter. "Someone" needs to back out of the corner they have put themselves in and shut up about their ridiculous claim.

After all of the explanation I have offered, which is nothing more than consistent & logical fact, you continue to follow me around & troll.

You believe what you like; that doesn't change the fact that I support ANY representative's right & duty to represent their constituents, in any form they see fit to do so.

I don't give a FF about your heroin addiction; that's likely why you no longer have a goddamn brain left.

Just because you have heroin available does that really mean you need to use the heroin & become an addict?
By your opinion it sure seems that way.
Sorry you don't have any control over your life but it sounds like you are one big giant ass loser.

Last edited:
After all of the explanation I have offered, which is nothing more than consistent & logical fact, you continue to follow me around & troll.
LOL...talk about a inflated sense of self worth! The problem is your explanations have never been "consistent and logical"
and I've demonstrated why but obviously you are too tied to your idiotic insistence otherwise to change now.
But that's what non intelligent people do....they stick to their mistakes no matter what because they are too dim to realize how it makes them look. It makes you look like a real fool.
You believe what you like; that doesn't change the fact that I support ANY representative's right & duty to represent their constituents, in any form they see fit to do so.
Of course Ilhan Omar has a right to stick up for killers and some of the planet's worst people.
That doesn't make it smart or moral or advisable to do so, however. But you keep playing your losing hand, though.
It makes you look real bright and sensible (do I need the eye roll emoji here? I think not).
I don't give a FF about your heroin addiction; that's likely why you no longer have a goddamn brain left.

Just because you have heroin available does that really mean you need to use the heroin & become an addict?
Sorry you don't have any control over your life but it sounds like you are one big giant ass loser.
I'm not addicted to heroin. Where did you get this idea? Is this your idea of being clever?

Clearly if one is opposed to something they will not do something that will aid or enable that thing. You are obviously going to keep insisting black is white and day is night no matter what. And that's real fucking stupid and childish.
Your name calling only makes you seem more absurd.

LOL...talk about a inflated sense of self worth! The problem is your explanations have never been "consistent and logical"
and I've demonstrated why but obviously you are too tied to your idiotic insistence otherwise to change now.
But that's what non intelligent people do....they stick to their mistakes no matter what because they are too dim to realize how it makes them look. It makes you look like a real fool.
Of course Ilhan Omar has a right to stick up for killers and some of the planet's worst people.
That doesn't make it smart or moral or advisable to do so, however. But you keep playing your losing hand, though.
It makes you look real bright and sensible (do I need the eye roll emoji here? I think not).

I'm not addicted to heroin. Where did you get this idea? Is this your idea of being clever?

Clearly if one is opposed to something they will not do something that will aid or enable that thing. You are obviously going to keep insisting black is white and day is night no matter what. And that's real fucking stupid and childish.
Your name calling only makes you seem more absurd

you sling fancy words around, words like "real fucking stupid & childish" & then you proceed to lecture others on, "name calling."

Are you a fvcking heroin junkie? You did offer the example?

you sling fancy words around, words like "real fucking stupid & childish" & then you proceed to lecture others on, "name calling."
Because your argument is objectively very stupid and childish and once more when you support or enable terrorists by calling for leniency for them you enable terrorism itself.
That's so obvious and self explanatory you have to know how asinine your claims are. You have to!

Right. It is an example. You know what an "example" is, right? :113:

Because your argument is objectively very stupid and childish and once more when you support or enable terrorists by calling for leniency for them you enable terrorism itself.
That's so obvious and self explanatory you have to know how asinine your claims are. You have to!

Right. It is an example. You know what an "example" is, right? :113:

Yes; I know what an 'example' is.

You are an example of a moron.

Forum List

Back