Rep. IIhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to

S citizens have been communicating with judges for centuries to implore judges to sentence those within their courts for less severe punishments.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

Go make a big deal outta something that is actually a BIG DEAL.
Pimping on behalf of terrorists, the people who behead others and kill indiscriminately, is a big deal.
And that you try to make what Omar did no different that some mother imploring a judge to show mercy on her
petty criminal son is disingenuous and transparently phony, to say the least.

At the time of her request to the presiding judge, Omar was a Minnesota Representative for District 60B.
Nearly all, if not every single one of the defendants resided within District 60B.
That means that Omar was making the request to the judge for her constituents.
She was fully within her legal right & her official duty to make the request.

End of thread.

upload_2019-1-26_10-20-15.png

What Katie Hopkins asked

Katie Hopkins on Twitter

At the time of her request to the presiding judge, Omar was a Minnesota Representative for District 60B.
Nearly all, if not every single one of the defendants resided within District 60B.

End of thread.
Yes, within her rights to plead for cold blooded killers. That's been firmly established and not denied. End of story.

S citizens have been communicating with judges for centuries to implore judges to sentence those within their courts for less severe punishments.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

Pimping on behalf of terrorists, the people who behead others and kill indiscriminately, is a big deal.
And that you try to make what Omar did no different that some mother imploring a judge to show mercy on her

End of thread.

You have to be one far left motherfucker to defend this shit.....and stupid to boot

End of thread.
Yes, within her rights to plead for cold blooded killers. That's been firmly established and not denied. End of story.

I wasn't aware ANY of those nine men are, "cold blooded killers."

Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?

You are being redirected...
Embattled congressional freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a group of Minnesota men accused of trying to join the Islamic State terror group.
Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

Time for this infiltrating bitch to step down and or impeach this scum bag anti American douche bag. This fkr fakes she is for America no she's not she sucking in her victims like the good little white dumb ass leftist liberals they are and once the ground is solid the take over begins leftist scum are to dumb to see the game in front of of them.

Want to hide something hide it in plain view------- any FBI agent will tell you that dumbasses.

Was her request unlawful?
Why would that matter?

Embattled congressional freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., once asked a judge to show leniency toward a group of Minnesota men accused of trying to join the Islamic State terror group.
Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

Time for this infiltrating bitch to step down and or impeach this scum bag anti American douche bag. This fkr fakes she is for America no she's not she sucking in her victims like the good little white dumb ass leftist liberals they are and once the ground is solid the take over begins leftist scum are to dumb to see the game in front of of them.

Want to hide something hide it in plain view------- any FBI agent will tell you that dumbasses.

Why would that matter?

Maybe because doing something unlawful is unlawful?

Pull your pants up and stop bending over for terrorists. You know what ISIS does and who they are.

What sort of low life apologists for people that saw the heads off of living human beings are you? Fuck off!

Why would that matter?

Maybe because doing something unlawful is unlawful?
She still sucks either way.

Pull your pants up and stop bending over for terrorists. You know what ISIS does and who they are.

What sort of low life apologists for people that saw the heads off of living human beings are you? Fuck off!

"Fuck off?" LOL, when that's all you got you must be a Trumper.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

End of thread.

You have to be one far left motherfucker to defend this shit.....and stupid to boot

*No Attacks on family members.

You can leave my (deceased) Mother out of it. Thanks

It happens ALL THE TIME.

End of thread.

*No Attacks on family members.

You can leave my (deceased) Mother out of it. Thanks

Never attacked your mother

Your argument is lame. They dont need to be cold blooded killers for people to hate them. They should all be put down like dogs.

Your argument is lame. They dont need to be cold blooded killers for people to hate them. They should all be put down like dogs.

oh; OK. You just wanna hate for the sake of hating. That's all good.

It's not all I've got by any means and that you ignore all my other posts to pretend two specific words are all I have to say about your pathetic behavior tells me you must be a dishonest, lying progressive bit of filth. And in fact, you are.

Hate for the sake of hating? Are you not famiar with ISIS? Who dumb ARE you?

It's not all I've got by any means and that you ignore all my other posts to pretend two specific words are all I have to say about your pathetic behavior tells me you must be a dishonest, lying progressive bit of filth. And in fact, you are.

You're the one in the conversation that resorted to telling another member, me, to "Fuck off."

Now you wanna make excuses for that. LOL

I stand by my statement.

You said it yourself, "They don't need to be cold blooded killers for people to hate them."

If that's the case then you must be full of hate.

Congrats

I stand by my statement.

You said it yourself, "They don't need to be cold blooded killers for people to hate them."

Congrats
I hate anyone who supports terrorism.

I stand by my statement.

Congrats
Who isn't hateful of ISIS killer pigs? Just you, I guess. You seem to defend whatever they do.

Forum List

Back