Rep. IIhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to

I stand by my statement.

You said it yourself, "They don't need to be cold blooded killers for people to hate them."

If that's the case then you must be full of hate.

Congrats
Who isn't hateful of ISIS killer pigs? Just you, I guess. You seem to defend whatever they do.

Hate is an emotion.

Emotions can be controlled by adults.

I do NOT allow emotions to control my life.

You obviously do NOT have the abilities that some other adults possess.

Hate is an emotion.

Love is an emotion too. So what? I am not controlled by hate, your ignorant comment notwithstanding and I am strongly repelled by senseless violence and authoritarian religious zealots.

You, on the other hand, not so much.

Hate is an emotion.

Love is an emotion too. So what? I am not controlled by hate, your ignorant comment notwithstanding and I am strongly repelled by senseless violence and authoritarian religious zealots.

You, on the other hand, not so much.

You stated this: "Who isn't hateful of ISIS killer pigs?"

I guess that means you're full of hate.

Don't worry about me; worry about yourself Mr. Hate.

S citizens have been communicating with judges for centuries to implore judges to sentence those within their courts for less severe punishments.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

Go make a big deal outta something that is actually a BIG DEAL.
Pimping on behalf of terrorists, the people who behead others and kill indiscriminately, is a big deal.
And that you try to make what Omar did no different that some mother imploring a judge to show mercy on her
petty criminal son is disingenuous and transparently phony, to say the least.

At the time of her request to the presiding judge, Omar was a Minnesota Representative for District 60B.
Nearly all, if not every single one of the defendants resided within District 60B.
That means that Omar was making the request to the judge for her constituents.
She was fully within her legal right & her official duty to make the request.

End of thread.

You have to be one far left motherfucker to defend this shit.....and stupid to boot

*No Attacks on family members.

You can leave my (deceased) Mother out of it. Thanks
Yous a stupid motherfucka. :laugh:

S citizens have been communicating with judges for centuries to implore judges to sentence those within their courts for less severe punishments.

It happens ALL THE TIME.

Go make a big deal outta something that is actually a BIG DEAL.
Pimping on behalf of terrorists, the people who behead others and kill indiscriminately, is a big deal.
And that you try to make what Omar did no different that some mother imploring a judge to show mercy on her

At the time of her request to the presiding judge, Omar was a Minnesota Representative for District 60B.
Nearly all, if not every single one of the defendants resided within District 60B.

End of thread.

You have to be one far left motherfucker to defend this shit.....and stupid to boot

And according to multiple posts in this thread from you, you are full of hate.

Congrats

End of thread.

Congrats
I think hating terrorists is fairly normal behavior. Whats weird is when people like you defend them.

End of thread.

Congrats
I think hating terrorists is fairly normal behavior. Whats weird is when people like you defend them.

I did not defend terrorist; that is only your subjective opinion.

Quote where I, "defended terrorist."

Thanks

Congrats

Thanks
You said...

I wasn't aware ANY of those nine men are, "cold blooded killers."

Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?
You are defending them.

Congrats

Thanks
You said...

I wasn't aware ANY of those nine men are, "cold blooded killers."

Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?
You are defending them.

You said the nine men are, "cold blooded killers."
I asked, "Who did they murder & which one(s) did it?"

You never replied; WHY?
Because none of those nine men murdered anyone.

That is NOT a defense of the nine men, nor have I made any direct statement, "defending them," nor their actions that they were on trial for.

If I did, please site it BUT you can NOT because I did NOT.

What I DID do was I stated Omar was within her right & her duty to ask the presiding judge her request.

NOW, here is YOUR problem.
YOU don't know the difference between me backing Omar's actions, which I have defended, and the actions of the nine men that were on trial, which I NEVER defended.

Just because you are (obviously) to goddamn stupid to differentiate between the two is NOT my problem.

THAT is your problem.

You stated this: "Who isn't hateful of ISIS killer pigs?"

I guess that means you're full of hate.

Don't worry about me; worry about yourself Mr. Hate.
Maybe you didn't see the qualifying phrase .."ISIS killer pigs"?

Yes, my dear ignoramus... it's possible to hate one thing and not something else. But how could you know that, with your tiny little overwhelmed brain?

Thanks
You defended the person who is aiding killer terrorists. That's de facto defending terrorists themselves.

Of course you are a liar but why do you have to be so bad at it?

Thanks
You defended the person who is aiding killer terrorists. That's de facto defending terrorists themselves.

Of course you are a liar but why do you have to be so bad at it?

No, you are incorrect.

As I stated before I support Omar's right & duty to make requests on behalf of her constituents.
That is what a 'good' representative considers; their constituents.

Also, as I stated before, I have never defended the actions of the nine men in the judge's court.

Just because you are too ignorant to realize the difference isn't my problem.

That is your goddamn problem.

Time for this infiltrating bitch to step down and or impeach this scum bag anti American douche bag. This fkr fakes she is for America no she's not she sucking in her victims like the good little white dumb ass leftist liberals they are and once the ground is solid the take over begins leftist scum are to dumb to see the game in front of of them.

Want to hide something hide it in plain view------- any FBI agent will tell you that dumbasses.

Was her request unlawful?

Did anyone say it was? It's not a question of legality, but one of ethics.

And my question, "Was her request unlawful?" was a question; nothing else.

It was intended to be a red herring, but you already know that

No, you are incorrect.

As I stated before I support Omar's right & duty to make requests on behalf of her constituents.
Bullshit! "Good" representatives do not try to urge the courts for leniency for the modern world's equivalents of
Third Reich Nazis. Your transparent lies are sickening.

Also, as I stated before, I have never defended the actions of the nine men in the judge's court.
Not overtly, anyway.

My problem is with dishonest shit bags like yourself.

Time for this infiltrating bitch to step down and or impeach this scum bag anti American douche bag. This fkr fakes she is for America no she's not she sucking in her victims like the good little white dumb ass leftist liberals they are and once the ground is solid the take over begins leftist scum are to dumb to see the game in front of of them.

Want to hide something hide it in plain view------- any FBI agent will tell you that dumbasses.

Was her request unlawful?

Did anyone say it was? It's not a question of legality, but one of ethics.

And my question, "Was her request unlawful?" was a question; nothing else.

It was intended to be a red herring, but you already know that

My question was meant to be a question; period.

There sure seems to be a lot of brain dead trailer trash in this thread & I reside in a brick house so, I guess I'm not in the goddamn trailer park.

No, you are incorrect.

Bullshit! "Good" representatives do not try to urge the courts for leniency for the modern world's equivalents of
Third Reich Nazis. Your transparent lies are sickening.

Not overtly, anyway.

My problem is with dishonest shit bags like yourself.

A 'good' representative will represent their constituents; period.

If you have an issue with that then contact your representative(s) and notify them you don't need shit, other than a fvcking brain.

If you have an issue with that then contact your representative(s) and notify them you don't need shit, other than a fvcking brain.
That's utter bullshit and you know it. Would Ilhan Omar work to get special breaks for Adolph Hitler or Charles Manson if they lived in her district? You are an absolute douchebag if you actually believe what you post.

That's utter bullshit and you know it. Would Ilhan Omar work to get special breaks for Adolph Hitler or Charles Manson if they lived in her district? You are an absolute douchebag if you actually believe what you post.

I don't believe Hitler, or Manson resided in District 60B during Omar's tenure but ya never know.

Besides that; I see you did NOT refute that you don't have a fvcking brain.

Forum List

Back