Rep. Keith Ellison Has Been Vindicated

Can someone show me where the Left dragged Ellison's accusers through the mud?
Who drug Ford through the mud? She requested an investigation, the left set her up for their own partisan purposes. She lied, she disgraced herself.

Call me when he gets indicted on these scurrilous charges from the right.

Hmmkay!?

#LOLGOP

Yo!

Tells Keef to Stay strong Brutha! Tells em all dat beating wimmen is only part of his religion.

(I might have to start a fake black guy sock account. Does the above seem like real talk like youz hear in the ghetto?)

As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

So much for Republican lies and garbage.

Will the apologize for their willful lies? No, that's not their style.

Is hypocrisy a requisite for being dem?

It's funny how the left says, we must believe women, we must believe "survivors".
Of course that is unless it's a female survivor of their party co-chair. :biggrin:

As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

Needless to say, the facts and truth won’t stop Republicans from propagating lies.

From the article...

and

I believe Mrs. Ellison.

Particularly due to the fact that Mr. Ellison is a devout Muslim just Mo Hassan who chopped off some broad's head in Orchard Park. Kim probably didn't want to lose her head, so she kept quiet.

From the article...

and

What about the Ex Girlfriends allegations? Don't you believe her?

"
As demand grew for further investigation into allegations that Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) physically abused a former girlfriend, another Democrat joined the call for an additional inquiry: Ellison himself.

In a statement Wednesday, the congressman said he would ask the House Committee on Ethics to investigate claims that he dragged his former partner Karen Monahan off a bed by her feet while yelling obscenities at her during a 2016 fight.

“I am taking this step now because I am innocent and eager to see this entire matter resolved,” said Ellison, who is also the Democratic nominee for Minnesota Attorney General and deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee."

Rep. Keith Ellison calls for investigation into abuse allegations against him

Forum List

Back