Rep. Liz Cheney fist bumps Biden amid tense relationship with GOP leadership

Liz is obviously anti team. She should go home to Wyoming and go fishing. Just keep her and her Lincoln friends away from government

This situation reminds me of when fat boy from jersey hugged Obama and Republicans en masse lost their crap.

Now he's back in their good graces.

Same thing is gonna happen with hard-core Republican Liz Cheney here.

Another nothing burger coming up.

Liz is by no means "hardcore" anything.
There is one thing we can admire about crazy Liz. She doesn’t try to conceal her desire for nonstop wars and ever increasing war spending as most of the other psychopaths in Congress do.
A true democrat

This situation reminds me of when fat boy from jersey hugged Obama and Republicans en masse lost their crap.

Now he's back in their good graces.

Same thing is gonna happen with hard-core Republican Liz Cheney here.

Another nothing burger coming up.

Liz is by no means "hardcore" anything.
There is one thing we can admire about crazy Liz. She doesn’t try to conceal her desire for nonstop wars and ever increasing war spending as most of the other psychopaths in Congress do.
A true democrat
No. Ds are exactly like Rs. No difference and this is particularly true when it comes to supporting the MIC.

Maybe it was a "bipartisan" fist bump??

I thought you conservatives and centrists cared about bipartisanship??

But at least it wasn't a terrorist muslim fist bump tho....

O_.008.obma (48).jpg

Two little Washington Establishment warmongers:
View attachment 485476
That photo will probably get reposted about 10 million times, especially during her reelection campaign!
Just think where we're at that a senator is blackballed for fist bumping the President. Parties be damned. He's the President.
Politics in this country is just plain DOA.
Thank GOD for a republican with more sense than a jackass

View attachment 485476
That photo will probably get reposted about 10 million times, especially during her reelection campaign!
Just think where we're at that a senator is blackballed for fist bumping the President. Parties be damned. He's the President.
They’re all jackasses, both parties and old Joe.

View attachment 485476
Has old Joe fired anyone yet??? You might not care for him but compared to the swine trump he's a breath of fresh air

Liz is obviously anti team. She should go home to Wyoming and go fishing. Just keep her and her Lincoln friends away from government
Lol. Republican Liz is only trying to maintain an open crack in the door between the great I AMs in the parties of such silly dichotomies. In a nutshell, she is taking our righteous indignation with her attempts to drive a wedge formed by truly stupid people in the shocking (I tell ya ¡SHOCKING-!) fist bump! (well, I nevah...)

View attachment 485476
Has old Joe fired anyone yet??? You might not care for him but compared to the swine trump he's a breath of fresh air
Get an O2 inhaler, Eddie dear. :itsok:

I do have a touch of COPD but use spiriva And I didn't vote for the the trump swine so I can hold my head high Can you?

Maybe it was a "bipartisan" fist bump??

I thought you conservatives and centrists cared about bipartisanship??

But at least it wasn't a terrorist muslim fist bump tho....

View attachment 485522
Crazy Liz fist bumping Old Joe is a show of appreciation by one warmonger to another. It has nothing to do with party affiliation.
I am often shocked by how a blatant warmonger like Liz Cheney could ever rise to level she has risen to in the GOP.....they have completely disavowed all of the neo-cons in their party.....I'm sure

View attachment 485476
What does firing someone have to do with it?

If you don’t know by now after 50 years in DC, that Joe is an asshole, you never will. You’re exactly like a Trump cultist. Duped.

Forum List

Back