Rep Madison Cawthorn accused by security of bringing loaded gun to North Carolina airport

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
keeps getting into trouble for no reason...reminds me of me...though i don't know how to use guns

This is the second time in a little over a year he's been caught trying to take guns onto planes

keeps getting into trouble for no reason...reminds me of me...though i don't know how to use guns

This is the second time in a little over a year he's been caught trying to take guns onto planes
Madison Caldwell is a drunk.

Lock him up for attempted terrorism

They would have if he was a Muslim

What a dumb ass. It is not a constitutional carry state. If he can't be trusted to follow the weapons rules, pull his permit to carry at all and stick him on a "No Fly" list. It is only 399 miles to Washington. Let him drive.

Looks like Rep Cawthorn is planning a Jihad

Imagine if Rep Omar was found twice smuggling guns onto a plane
that being said, a couple of my favorite soccer players are of Muslim origin, so there...i'm not a bigot

Self-destruction?

Forum List

Back