🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep. Steve King: Obama Wasn't Raised American With An American Experience

So which are you.....stupid or dishonest, disingenuous or retarded, half witted or deceptive?
Has to be one or the other.
None of the above. It seems you are in denial and refuse to look at the evidence collected as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

I think we have a winner......dishonesty by a nose.
Not dishonest at all. Tell me, why is Obama using a social security number reserved for Connecticut residents?

Watch Press Secretary Gibbs duck the question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Electing Obama is the single biggest mistake we as a nation ever made. Twice.

Not for liberals though. They got to affirm that they weren't racists and that's far more important to them than the welfare of the nation.

Let's understand the full picture and everyone's priorities.

Geraldine Ferraro had it 100% right - if Obama was a white man and ran on his qualifications he'd have been laughed out of the primaries.

For liberals it was more important to elect a black man than a competent man to the Office of the Presidency. I remember well how orgasmic liberals were the week after they had foisted the community organizer on the nation. Now everyone could see that they weren't racists - they voted for a man because he was black and that's the important thing - they could bask in their bubble of glory about how enlightened they were for voting for an incompetent black man.

None of the above. It seems you are in denial and refuse to look at the evidence collected as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

I think we have a winner......dishonesty by a nose.
Not dishonest at all. Tell me, why is Obama using a social security number reserved for Connecticut residents?

I don't know. Lets ask the FBI or the Secret Service.....they know.

no... that would have been allowing baby bush anywhere near the white house, starting two unnecessary wars of choice, crashing the economy.......

surely you can think of worse things than having president obama in the white house, doubling the stock market, adding over 200,000 hobs month, etc.

but why anyone would address the racist loon, conspiracy theorist o/p in a serious fashion is beyond me.

Wow. These are the things considered the biggest mistakes we ever made as a nation? Nothing in the history of the United States comes across as a bigger mistake than electing the past two presidents?

:cuckoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxHYuPc_Bk

I don't know. Lets ask the FBI or the Secret Service.....they know.
Okay, show me proof the FBI vets presidential candidates during elections.

Show me even remotely convincing evidence that they don't.

no... that would have been allowing baby bush anywhere near the white house, starting two unnecessary wars of choice, crashing the economy.......

surely you can think of worse things than having president obama in the white house, doubling the stock market, adding over 200,000 hobs month, etc.

but why anyone would address the racist loon, conspiracy theorist o/p in a serious fashion is beyond me.

Don't call me Shirley, bitch! :slap:

Afghanistan was an action via the U.N. That's why my National Guard stepson was deployed- twice. He came home alive... with a Bronze Star.

A plethora of Democrats demanded incursion into Iraq. Read the liner notes.

The stock market is the result of Obama's money printing press.

There have been zero net new jobs since Obama took office- unless you include the hydrocarbon industries.

Obama sucks balls.

:beer:

he was mentored by people who hates America

and you can see that by everything he pushes on us

I never thought I'd live through someone like him as President

What is America? If the United States of America is defined by its people and the principles outlined in the Declaration of Independence,

["We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"]

than it is clear Stephanie and the author of this thread and the Congressman therein noted, do not hold true to the ethos that makes an American an American.

Stephanie holds all Democrats, liberals, progressives, gays and lesbians, and hyphenated citizens in disregard and contempt; it's obvious she hates more than half of all Americans, yet knows few of them personally.

Now Stephanie may be excused, she is as dumb as they (right wingers) come, that truly is dumb squared, and she has every right to hate those she has never met and never will. However, she and others like her are pathologically angry and I wonder why?

Is she locked into poverty and green with envy when any member of the several sets noted include persons who are very successful? Does she feel life is unfair when a man with the President's ancestry achieves power and influence, as she and others like her always seem stuck in failures? Is this what breeds such hate, or is it fear. A fear sowed by the Limbaugh / Hannity set, whose sole purpose in life is to misinform the dumbest around us and profit by dumbing down America?

oh dear gawd, get a frikken grip..all them words to say what?
we all don't LOVE Obama make that 70% of the people don't.... but rant on:lol:

go find someone else to lay all your hate on...this THREAD WASN'T ABOUT ME
jerkoff

Last edited:
And he is right. Here is what the good patriotic congressman actually stated:

“His vision of America isn’t like our version of America. That we know,” King said of Obama. “Now I don’t assert where he was born, I will just tell you that we are all certain that he was not raised with an American experience. So these things that beat in our hearts when we hear the National Anthem and when we say the Pledge of Allegiance doesn’t beat the same for him.”

King is obviously parroting what he heard in D'Souza's movie 2016: Obama's America.

Echo chamber.

Repeating the truth never hurts.

steve_king-the_devils_tea_cup.jpg

Rep. Steve King is a racist teabagger.

Rep. Steve King: Immigrants are like dogs

It's apparent with Obama that his early upbringing by his alleged mother

Obama has an alleged mother?
Yes, since his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 has been found to be forged, the lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigating the document stated we can't assume Stanley Ann Dunham is the real birth mother. It's possible he was adopted. No pictures of her has ever been shown of her pregnant.

he was mentored by people who hates America

and you can see that by everything he pushes on us

I never thought I'd live through someone like him as President

What is America? If the United States of America is defined by its people and the principles outlined in the Declaration of Independence,

["We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"]

than it is clear Stephanie and the author of this thread and the Congressman therein noted, do not hold true to the ethos that makes an American an American.

Stephanie holds all Democrats, liberals, progressives, gays and lesbians, and hyphenated citizens in disregard and contempt; it's obvious she hates more than half of all Americans, yet knows few of them personally.

Now Stephanie may be excused, she is as dumb as they (right wingers) come, that truly is dumb squared, and she has every right to hate those she has never met and never will. However, she and others like her are pathologically angry and I wonder why?

Is she locked into poverty and green with envy when any member of the several sets noted include persons who are very successful? Does she feel life is unfair when a man with the President's ancestry achieves power and influence, as she and others like her always seem stuck in failures? Is this what breeds such hate, or is it fear. A fear sowed by the Limbaugh / Hannity set, whose sole purpose in life is to misinform the dumbest around us and profit by dumbing down America?

oh dear gawd, get a frikken grip..all them words to say what?
we all don't LOVE Obama make that 70% of the people don't.... but rant on:lol:

your math sucks, make that ..

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama | Gallup Historical Data & Trends

now continue to rant on and make up your rant as you go along..

“His vision of America isn’t like our version of America. That we know,” King said of Obama. “Now I don’t assert where he was born, I will just tell you that we are all certain that he was not raised with an American experience. So these things that beat in our hearts when we hear the National Anthem and when we say the Pledge of Allegiance doesn’t beat the same for him.”

King is obviously parroting what he heard in D'Souza's movie 2016: Obama's America.

Echo chamber.

This is what is called continuing the national debate on the subject.

And King is right.

Obama's formative years...where he came to identify with a particular government or religion or philosophy or ethos or way of life were spent where America wasn't a very prominent flavor and our influence wasn't much felt beyond that which is felt by our nation's allies or enemies in response to our foreign policy decisions throughout the years.

He was FARRRR more influenced by his revolutionary Communist father's dream of bringing a halt to the use of Super power in dealing with the 3rd World.

And the Junior Obama has long shown a lack of love, respect, appreciation for America and Americans.

I have said so for years now.

I'm just glad that Mr. King sees the reality of Obama's 'foreign-ness.'

Echo chamber.

This is what is called continuing the national debate on the subject.

And King is right.

Obama's formative years...where he came to identify with a particular government or religion or philosophy or ethos or way of life were spent where America wasn't a very prominent flavor and our influence wasn't much felt beyond that which is felt by our nation's allies or enemies in response to our foreign policy decisions throughout the years.

He was FARRRR more influenced by his revolutionary Communist father's dream of bringing a halt to the use of Super power in dealing with the 3rd World.

And the Junior Obama has long shown a lack of love, respect, appreciation for America and Americans.

I have said so for years now.

I'm just glad that Mr. King sees the reality of Obama's 'foreign-ness.'

There is no actual debate....only the contrived perception of one.

Forum List

Back