🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep. Steve King: Obama Wasn't Raised American With An American Experience

I saw a study that people who believe that vaccinations cause autism are the same people who believe Obama was born outside the country. Too stupid to protect their own children? Seems to be the case.

Whatever King's America is, Obama, the Founders, and I will all pass. Thanks all the same Steve.

I saw a study that people who believe that vaccinations cause autism are the same people who believe Obama was born outside the country. Too stupid to protect their own children? Seems to be the case.
Paranoia and people who can't do math or weigh the risks.

Okay, show me proof the FBI vets presidential candidates during elections.

Show me even remotely convincing evidence that they don't.

I have. Here is a congressman stating we need our candidates vetted by the FBI or CIA so this sort of thing wont happen again.

We USED to have an aggressive Media which counted the vetting of our candidates their solemn responsibility.

The Media has sold out.

No one left with the qualifications of objectivity in the news media anymore, I'd guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's apparent with Obama that his early upbringing by his alleged mother

Obama has an alleged mother?

Republican strategy is exactly the same as the OJ defense. They don't have to prove shit, all they need to do is create a doubt in some people's minds.

Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

It's apparent with Obama that his early upbringing by his alleged mother

Obama has an alleged mother?
Yes, since his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 has been found to be forged, the lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigating the document stated we can't assume Stanley Ann Dunham is the real birth mother. It's possible he was adopted. No pictures of her has ever been shown of her pregnant.

Maricopa county is in Arizona not Hawaii

They have no juristiction

King is obviously parroting what he heard in D'Souza's movie 2016: Obama's America.

Echo chamber.

This is what is called continuing the national debate on the subject.

And King is right.

Obama's formative years...where he came to identify with a particular government or religion or philosophy or ethos or way of life were spent where America wasn't a very prominent flavor and our influence wasn't much felt beyond that which is felt by our nation's allies or enemies in response to our foreign policy decisions throughout the years.

He was FARRRR more influenced by his revolutionary Communist father's dream of bringing a halt to the use of Super power in dealing with the 3rd World.

And the Junior Obama has long shown a lack of love, respect, appreciation for America and Americans.

I have said so for years now.

I'm just glad that Mr. King sees the reality of Obama's 'foreign-ness.'

There is no actual debate....only the contrived perception of one.

BS, a lot the people feel the same way about Obama
you don't get to just dismiss things

We USED to have an aggressive Media which counted the vetting of our candidates their solemn responsibility.

The Media has sold out.

No one left with the qualifications of objectivity in the news media anymore, I'd guess.
The media is a business and you don't pay for real news anymore and you dumped the Fairness Doctrine. What you will pay for is pictures of some actress who didn't wear her panties and that is what, in essence, they now deliver in all its differing forms. Stupid news for a stupid people.

I can believe it. He certainly has put foreign interests and his own, above Americans' interests. He has ruled as an Anti-American Foreign Globalist. Many Americans just don't see him as representing them. Many even view him as a criminal traitor at this point. Personally, i believe he has violated the oath of office he swore to. He should have already been Impeached.

I saw a poll on USMB that stated that rderp is a troll & a retard. Seems to be the case.

Show me even remotely convincing evidence that they don't.

I have. Here is a congressman stating we need our candidates vetted by the FBI or CIA so this sort of thing wont happen again.

The Media has sold out.

Fortunately the Presidential candidates all undergo thorough background investigations by the FBI and Secret Service. Which protects us from having to even consider the ridiculous notion that a Manchurian Candidate could slip into the White House unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what is called continuing the national debate on the subject.

And King is right.

Obama's formative years...where he came to identify with a particular government or religion or philosophy or ethos or way of life were spent where America wasn't a very prominent flavor and our influence wasn't much felt beyond that which is felt by our nation's allies or enemies in response to our foreign policy decisions throughout the years.

He was FARRRR more influenced by his revolutionary Communist father's dream of bringing a halt to the use of Super power in dealing with the 3rd World.

And the Junior Obama has long shown a lack of love, respect, appreciation for America and Americans.

I have said so for years now.

I'm just glad that Mr. King sees the reality of Obama's 'foreign-ness.'

There is no actual debate....only the contrived perception of one.

BS, a lot the people feel the same way about Obama
you don't get to just dismiss things

A lot of people feel a lot of ways about a lot of things......so what?

080616obama_team_200.jpg

I believe King is stating the truth. I know the usual suspect Obamabots are gonna hop up on their high horses to condemn, but i really do think King has made a very wise observation. It explains a lot.

Obama was raised on Anti-American hatred. Just look at the 'Church' he attended. It was his job to get 'Whitey' and bring America down a peg or two. Well, he's done his job. He's been a Communist/Progressive dream President. He does not represent Americans' interests. He represents foreign interests and his own.

Forum List

Back