Reparations for Black Farmers will be approved today.

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
well do you have the numbers?

Not even reparations explains this:

"if you’re socially disadvantaged, if you’re African-American, some other minority." According to Graham.

So, as long as your not white. What absolute fuckery.

I wonder if people can be Liz Warren not-white, like "my granny said her granny said her grandpa was Crazy Horse"

.09% not-white And Boom! 120%!

Last edited:
Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
yeah. Not exactly news that Trump fucked over black farmers.

But the dems slipped into a reconcillation bill because .... they could.
prove it

"if you’re socially disadvantaged, if you’re African-American, some other minority." According to Graham.

I wonder if people can be Liz Warren not-white, like "my granny said her granny said her grandpa was Crazy Horse" .09% not-white And Boom! 120%!
why don't the demofks give blacks school choice? still waiting on that kkk action.

I wonder if people can be Liz Warren not-white, like "my granny said her granny said her grandpa was Crazy Horse" .09% not-white And Boom! 120%!
why don't the demofks give blacks school choice? still waiting on that kkk action.

The unions here in Illinois are actively lobbying against a bill that would give parents vouchers to move their kids to private schools that are actually having classes as opposed to public schools, some of which the teachers are still refusing to return to.

OMFG don't give parents a choice, screams the teachers union. How horrible that would be!

The unions here in Illinois are actively lobbying against a bill that would give parents vouchers to move their kids to private schools that are actually having classes as opposed to public schools, some of which the teachers are still refusing to return to.

OMFG don't give parents a choice, screams the teachers union. How horrible that would be!
dude, I live in Chicago. I hear it almost nightly the teachers demanding no school and fighting against vouchers. You know why, they know they suck. they're worse better than a vacuum. Got to keep the inner city blacks under thumb don't you know?

Trump? Is your TDS acting up again? What does he have to do with a Dem bill in 2021?

Dimwingers are anti-choice.....unless that choice results in the murder of an unborn child. Then they are all for it.

Seem racist to forgive the loans for some farmers and not other farmers based on the color of someones skin.....and actually over and above the loan amount at that.

Why did the dems vote for this racist bill?

huh? how so?

And by the way, we all knew Dimocrats would use COVID in order to grow the government by hundreds of times.

Let me ask you all something.
When the hyper-inflation crisis comes and you realize the $1,000.000 you have in your retirement account ends up having the buying power of about $10,000, what is your plan for the last years of your life?

So people who never owned slaves are providing "reparations" to people who were never slaves.

Our country is truly fluxored.
You experience whatever your country does or did, good or bad.

Only racists make these types of statements you're here caterwauling about.

Probably because nobody should be gathering statistics on racist programs like that.
He didn't know that answer because he's not a racist.
If farmers are in need....then you help them.
It shouldn't matter what color their skin is.

More waste of our tax dollars.
Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Geeez ......what a idiot.....what is there about this board that attracts such morons?

Let me guess.....birds of a feather flocking together?

Irregardless.....Affirmative action is (according to the liberals definition of racism).....racism....now run along Chump and let the big boys handle all this.

Affirmative action is giving preferential treatment to one race over another to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Lets just stick with Webster's, big boy.

hehheh Well.....you are saying whether you realize it or not.....racism is ok for some and not for others.

If racism is bad then it is bad for everyone....not just any one particular group.....thus you reveal the hypocrisy of democrats.
I think the point is this is all about buying votes.
Democrats are losing the white vote.....so they patronize blacks and Hispanics.
If you look at California...only 33% of the state is white.....so why would they want to do anything for them.
Hispanics are 39% of California.

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

If reparations ever do get passed, I look forward to watching the aggrieved outrage of the gullible leftists who thought it meant they were going to be handed a check, when they find out it really means the money is going to activist groups to "help the black community".

hehheh Well.....you are saying whether you realize it or not.....racism is ok for some and not for others.

If racism is bad then it is bad for everyone....not just any one particular group.....thus you reveal the hypocrisy of democrats.
Aren't you people always screaming about how racism doesn't exist anymore, especially since we've had a black president?

Forum List

Back