repeated dreams with same theme; flying

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
I mean flying in your human body in a dream. I remember often (hundreds of times) over years just being somewhere, usually around people and saying "watch this"... and just start lifting myself straight up then going horizontal then start flying... What could this mean? I'm talking flying dreams for YEARS..... Thanks.

Mr. H- I get lucid dreams every night, no joke. You know why? I have reflux and a hiatal hernia and I have to take 2 or 3 GAVISCON tablets (orange flavor) is yummy. That is all you need. 2 Gaviscon, legal, cheap, good for you anti- reflux med. (OTC also). Your Welcome.

I haven't dreamed like that in ages. Often, it was more like treading air. It felt like a great freedom.

Thanks for the memories, Brotch. :slap:

please try the gaviscon, serious. It feels awesome, yes.. like a bird. I've always wanted to fly..most do, but I get the feeling many many times:) BEFORE the gavison (pre 2005) I would rarely get these flying dreams. LOL many times when I'm flying in the dream (lucid seems SO REAL) I see a cute girl on the ground and just pluck her up in front of her BF like a hawk.

Forum List

Back