🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REPORT: Bergdahl Declared Himself A Mujahid

This is interesting. I don't how much faith to put into it.

But you felt a compulsion to repeat the rumor anyway, right? As long as it fits the narrative, right?

Chug, chug, chugging that piss!

It might be another BS Story put out by Obama that they can turn around and discredit

Outside FOX claiming that Obama is the President, the left is ordered to ignore them.

But you felt a compulsion to repeat the rumor anyway, right? As long as it fits the narrative, right?

Why should this piece of "news" be any different than all else we've been seeing the last week.

Oh, what happened to Benghazi? The VA? Nevada? the IRS?

Obama watched from a drone as Bergdahl swore his allegiance to Allah and wired up some IEDs. I heard this from a purported eyewitness account and obtained by Fox News.

These real-time dispatches were generated by the Eclipse Group,

The group is run by Duane R. ("Dewey") Clarridge, a former senior operations officer for the Central Intelligence Agency in the 1980s best known for having been indicted for lying to Congress about his role in the tangled set of events that became known as the Iran-Contra scandal.

Why should this piece of "news" be any different than all else we've been seeing the last week.

Oh, what happened to Benghazi? The VA? Nevada? the IRS?

Horses on the merry-go-round at the circus. They will come around again. Don't worry. After the vampires have sucked all the blood out of Bergdahl that they can.

Backstage at Fox News: "FUCK! He didn't leave a note! Somebody come up with some new shit to smear him with STAT! We gotta keep this revenue gravy train rolling! I don't care how crazy it sounds, get it on camera NOW! NOW! NOW! Slap an EXCLUSIVE sticker on it."

Backstage at Fox News: "Hey, boss. We gotta guy on the phone who says he saw Bergdahl on the grassy knoll in Dallas. He's whispering, so you know he's credible."

"PUT HIM ON THE AIR! NOW! CUE THE DOOM MUSIC!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back