🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

REPORT: Bergdahl Declared Himself A Mujahid

This is a lie: REPORT: Bergdahl Declared Himself A Mujahid

Let's move on.

Nothing so interesting as watching the RW go full bore dragging a returned POW AND his family thru the mud.

When my oldest brother was in Viet Nam in 1968 he learned and spoke fluent Vietnamese. If that happened today these fucking righties would persecute him and ask questions later.

I guess I could have learned to speak fluent Vietnamese too --

If I had nothing else to do. You know -- Like kill communists?

I bet you're proud
only communists!!!! you mean you didn't frag anyone?

Ps I never blamed McCain for his confessions did you?

I bet you're proud

Nobody learns a language to speak it fluently in a short time, especially under adverse conditions, such as war. Of course, the person who claims to speak a language fluently, can claim that to someone who has no way of knowing that claim's validity.

Also, the deserter's father spoke in smattering Pashtu, claiming he did so, because his son forgot to speak English, when he encouraged the bastard to follow his conscience or such.

Nobody forgets his mother tongue in five years.

So you are also for sure aware that God is living amoungst us and you know him personally?

Have you ever been a lone POW in a foriegn nation? Have you ever done any military service? Have you no idea what due process means?

Well, let me see.

I was an immigrant, an 18 year old kid, on my own when I arrived here. I spoke no English. When I tell you that I was afraid and scared and confused about what my future might hold, I would be understating the feelings I had at the time, but no matter, since you never experienced what I went thru, it would not mean anything to you, anyway.

No, I have never been in a "foriegn" nation, but while the country that adopted me and the country I gratefully accepted as my home, seemed and felt foreign at first, I gave it enough respect to learn the language and learn spelling so that I don't look like a fool like you.

The nearest I came to military service was when I bore arms in 1956 in Hungary against your soul mates, the Soviets.

OK, it is my turn now: Have you ever learn a language to speak it fluently in less than five years?

Hell, have you ever learn your mother tongue properly?

When my oldest brother was in Viet Nam in 1968 he learned and spoke fluent Vietnamese. If that happened today these fucking righties would persecute him and ask questions later.

I bet you're proud

Nobody learns a language to speak it fluently in a short time, especially under adverse conditions, such as war. Of course, the person who claims to speak a language fluently, can claim that to someone who has no way of knowing that claim's validity.

Also, the deserter's father spoke in smattering Pashtu, claiming he did so, because his son forgot to speak English, when he encouraged the bastard to follow his conscience or such.

A bastard is a fatherless child, yet he has a father..so you could show more intelligence and could make your opinion known without the ignorant use of your mother tongue..

So you are also for sure aware that God is living amoungst us and you know him personally?

Have you ever been a lone POW in a foriegn nation? Have you ever done any military service? Have you no idea what due process means?

Well, let me see.

I was an immigrant, an 18 year old kid, on my own when I arrived here. I spoke no English. When I tell you that I was afraid and scared and confused about what my future might hold, I would be understating the feelings I had at the time, but no matter, since you never experienced what I went thru, it would not mean anything to you, anyway.

I have empathy for your condition as every human that enters into the mass populace and tries to establish themselves that find themselves at war with other business's, when starting a business.

No, I have never been in a "foriegn" nation, but while the country that adopted me and the country I gratefully accepted as my home, seemed and felt foreign at first, I gave it enough respect to learn the language and learn spelling so that I don't look like a fool like you.

I highlighted words you did not spell correctly
The nearest I came to military service was when I bore arms in 1956 in Hungary against your soul mates, the Soviets.

Prove that the communist are my soul mates.

OK, it is my turn now: Have you ever learn a language to speak it fluently in less than five years?

Hell, have you ever learn your mother tongue properly?

Enough to know a red herring when I see one..
Si, Abla Espanol...

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet you're proud

A bastard is a fatherless child, yet he has a father..so you could show more intelligence and could make your opinion known without the ignorant use of your mother tongue..

OK, let's go with your definition of the word "bastard".

Since 70% of black (pardon me, AFRICAN-AMERICAN) children are born to single mothers, abandoned by males who should be fathers, like the Kenyan who sired and left Obama to his white grand parents, are those kids all bastards? Or just the pricks who bail out on them like Obama's father? Do they pass their genes to their abandoned kids?

According to my dictionary, among other definitions, "bastard" is an unpleasant person.

Obama and his "father" qualify by all definitions.

Since 70% of black (pardon me, AFRICAN-AMERICAN) children are born to single mothers, abandoned by males who should be fathers, like the Kenyan who sired and left Obama to his white grand parents, are those kids all bastards? Or just the pricks who bail out on them like Obama's father? Do they pass their genes to their abandoned kids?

According to my dictionary, among other definitions, "bastard" is an unpleasant person.

You left your name out of that list....

Let's move on.

How many lies are going to be presented as truth, debunked and then brought back again before this is over?

As long as propagandist have a CPU and a keyboard, not to mention a connection to the highway called the internet, it will never end.
I really dislike the EXTREME movement in mass media, because we are seeing the downside to emotive information bombarding the media.

Bsnbc just reported....."After years of captivity and torture, the 5 taliban get to sleep in peace."

Translation:

Yes, the poor victims of evil white christians Bush and Cheney.

You left your name out of that list....

That is because I am not African, I had a father who helped me to become who I am, a person who is kind and cordial and polite to others unless provoked by bastards, black or otherwise, and/or fatherless or otherwise.

ooooo...SECRET documents given exclusively to Faux News...sounds credible....:lol::lol::lol:

Will the OP ever come to the thread and admit that they passed on bullshit info? Will the OP use a little more skepticism when viewing FOX news? Especially Hannity?

Let's move on.

How many lies are going to be presented as truth, debunked and then brought back again before this is over?

And if everything turns out to be true, you wouldn't acknowledge it anyway so why even get into all that? You're 100% dupe.

Normal people don't present things until they KNOW that they are true. It isn't normal to say something and then hope that it's true. That is what dupes do.

ooooo...SECRET documents given exclusively to Faux News...sounds credible....:lol::lol::lol:

If it comes from the FOX Rumor Mill you know it is nothing more than GOSSIP.

Gossip is a very dangerous tool. We should be more wary of the gossiper, and not the gossip they're trying to relay to you.
John Lydon

Forum List

Back