Report: Biden administration considering pulling health care from veterans to treat illegal aliens

much like with all the "a source says" - i'll believe it when "sources" stop becoming nothing more than a way to hide bullshit.

Yep, I know what you mean and my thoughts are with this administration of rejects you never know what these whack jobs will do.

Yep, I know what you mean and my thoughts are with this administration of rejects you never know what these whack jobs will do.
oh it wouldn't surprise me if true. but I scream at CNN and liberal media for theses stunts so I'll demand the same for all.

standards to 1 side is a huge reason things are so out of whack.

Have you guys heard how some insurance companies are canceling l ife insurance for those who took the covid jab.

LOL wait until all these conspiracies jack slap the deniers though.

Sorry JusticeTissue, but your dumb ass opinion ain't going to get it. Show us the proof of how Trump made the VA so much better. See I am a disabled veteran who goes to the VA that is why I can tell you that is bullshit.
I doubt you are a disabled veteran being you are a lying lib.

Sorry JusticeTissue, but your dumb ass opinion ain't going to get it. Show us the proof of how Trump made the VA so much better. See I am a disabled veteran who goes to the VA that is why I can tell you that is bullshit.
Can the VA. undo brainwashing? Apparently not. Sorry about that.

I don't give a damn what you doubt, I have a DD 214 to prove my service to this country. What have you done? Been a Boy Scout Leader.
I have dd214s from two different branches. Four years Air Force security police Plus 22 years of federal law enforcement.

Forum List

Back