Report: Biden administration considering pulling health care from veterans to treat illegal aliens

Stop being a typical lying libtard. Biden sucks. Dems are idiots. Idiot.

Yes, Biden sucks and Dems are idiots.

Does not make what he said untrue.

Also, what you miss is that Trump sucked and Repubs are also idiots.

This is where the information is coming from and why it might be, It’s so funny to see smart ass losers make their “ know it all statements” and then when we end up being right its such a nice huge jack slap to the morons faces LOL>
308591C9-8BA1-418D-80D4-947412305751.jpeg

I get great care at and from the VA to include travel pay.

VA hospitals/clinics are just like any other hospital or clinic....good and bad people work at them and the level of care is very much dependent upon which you get as your nurse/doctor.

VA hospitals/clinics are just like any other hospital or clinic....good and bad people work at them and the level of care is very much dependent upon which you get as your nurse/doctor.
I have had private healthcare and the VA, the VA beat private by a long mile.

I’m not talking to you, your post are just coinciding with mine. As I hit post LOL

This is an open forum, when you post on it you are talking to everyone.

Now, what the fuck are you talking about when you said they were offering 401k instead of the old retirement method.

Who is "they"?

I have had private healthcare and the VA, the VA beat private by a long mile.

As I said, hit and miss. My daughter was born in a naval hospital and my son a private one. The latter was a far better experience than the former.

Air Force and Navy. Federal Bureau of Prisons no. You have the reading skills of a lib.

Where in here your post did you mention the Navy...

I have dd214s from two different branches. Four years Air Force security police Plus 22 years of federal law enforcement.

More proof dumbass Biden and his retarded administration are looney.
I think you will find he will make those who can pay their own will do so.
There is no evidence to suggest as the reporter says comes from a "source". Ill need more than that to be convinced.

Forum List

Back