Report: Biden administration considering pulling health care from veterans to treat illegal aliens

Sorry JusticeTissue, but your dumb ass opinion ain't going to get it. Show us the proof of how Trump made the VA so much better. See I am a disabled veteran who goes to the VA that is why I can tell you that is bullshit.
Why go to the VA? Trump made it so you can now go to a private doctor. Yes, TRUMP did that.

You do realize there is more to the VA than just going to the doctor.
The VA "has" done some interesting things, but generally speaking veterans are sinfully low on the list of this country's priorities.

Sometimes the independent services are better than the VA. For instance I spent some time at the Naval Hospital in San Diego, it's still the gubmint but they're a little more personable than the VA.

Life insurance companies are not paying out and now they are saying those who took the jab can no longer have life insurance.

The VA "has" done some interesting things, but generally speaking veterans are sinfully low on the list of this country's priorities.

Sometimes the independent services are better than the VA. For instance I spent some time at the Naval Hospital in San Diego, it's still the gubmint but they're a little more personable than the VA.
They turned them into another corporate whore by now offering 401k instead of the old retirem. Method.

Because you don't talk like a veteran. You sound more like a radical blm commie. If you truly served, thanks for your service.
:)

I understand the perspective.

You're the old guard. You still have a lot of respect for the PTB.

As do I - but it's more operational respect, as distinct from moral respect.

I wish I could tell you a funny story, but I can't. You'd get a belly laugh out of it though. I suppose I can give you part of it...

When I was knee high to a grasshopper I wanted to be part of the old guard. But then I grew up with the hippies in Haight Ashbury, and after all that, my conclusion was that I'd fight and die for YOU but not for Lyndon Johnson. But I lucked out, got a high number in the last year of the draft and then the war ended.

Fast forward a few years, and by this time I was way out of the hippie thing, and into science and technology, and ended up out at Miramar NAS near San Diego. Which at the time, was an active hub of technology research. We were doing mostly optics, and one day the spooks show up for a presentation about a mosquito sized drone. And I'm like Hot Dog, I finally get to see the real thing. You know, I'm imagining the men in black suits with black glasses an such.... nope. Here's these kids, the one guy couldn't have been more than 18 and the other guy had hair down to his butt, and there was an old fart with stripes who seemed to be chaperoning them. lol - I was like ohhh nooo, it was like discovering the Easter Bunny is all gay and rainbow. :p

It takes all kinds, right? :)

Because you don't talk like a veteran. You sound more like a radical blm commie. If you truly served, thanks for your service.
You talk like a right wing, racist and we know there are racist in the military. So there is that, think of all the black men who served during WWII, Korean War and the start of Vietnam fighting for freedoms for folks in which they didn't have in their own country. I wonder what they talked like.

You know what they are trying don’t bite the bait because this is them putting the squeeze on as society begins to break down.

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens​

more fake news from the GWP and you morons fall for it every single time.

What a crock of shit Super. My husband is a retired Marine, so when I say you don't know what the hell you are babbling about--know that it is fact.

VA has always given shit care---always. It is a swamp controlled mess that has killed thousands with their inept employees. Some branches far worse than others I admit. Under Trump, VA members actually could (not like Obama's lip service) seek care outside of the VA system. Under Trump, many of the upper problem management were replaced. VA clinics also became a little cleaner and the number of deaths under their care went down.

I am a retired Marine and the husband of a VA ICU nurse.

The one thing you got correct is that there were some bad VA branches. The problem though is not that they were swamp controlled, the problem was that each was individually controlled with very little oversight and no standardization between them. This has been changing over the past decade and a half or so.

Forum List

Back