Report: Biden Quit After Dems Threatened to Invoke 25th Amendment

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Top Democrats threatened President Joe Biden with the 25th Amendment to force him out of office if he did not voluntarily step aside, sources told the New York Post on Monday.

22 Jul 2024

"It appeared former President Barack Obama played a significant role behind the scenes in Biden’s decision to step aside. Obama did not question the validity of Biden’s candidacy until Wednesday in a Washington Post leak. The leak immediately followed reports that former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), House Democrat Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) told the president to step aside."

He was set up to fail at the debate..............on purpose. DNC authoritarians knew He wasn't all there.................hell.............dem holding on to power over the voters selection.

Oh yes! I agree with you! they knew what a failure it was going to be.

I never open alt-right bullshit sources.
Maybe a rethink is in order....................those same sources have been confirming for some 3 odd years, Biden wasn't all there......

But your trusted lefty media sources went along with the Biden's OK lie ......................and you bought into it hook, line and sinker.

So spare us the litany about RW BS sources.................

The key is that he withdrew from the election, but DID NOT resign. Hence, he retains the power to pardon both his co-criminals and himself before he ends his term in January. If Trump wins the election, watch this space.

Maybe a rethink is in order....................those same sources have been confirming for some 3 odd years, Biden wasn't all there......

But your trusted lefty media sources went along with the Biden's OK lie ......................and you bought into it hook, line and sinker.

So spare us the litany about RW BS sources.................
I don't think like you. GFY

Good for you. Why hasn't America seen its president in 5 days when rumors are swirling that he's dead or near death? Care to try answering that like an adult or are you incapable of it, Sparky?
Why whine about it like you. I heard him talking today. Now go play on the freeway.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Good for you. Why hasn't America seen its president in 5 days when rumors are swirling that he's dead or near death? Care to try answering that like an adult or are you incapable of it, Sparky?
He spoke today and there are no rumors in any sane new source that says he's dead or near death. Meanwhile we haven't heard from the Republican nominee after it is known that Harris is going to be his opponent. He knows he best keep his mouth shut.

I don't think like you. GFY
No need to, your MSM got caught with their dick in their hand after the failed debate....................after reporting Biden was ok for over 3 years, claiming it was a RW lie...............only lie was the ones they stuck up your ass............Fox was right all along.

Why whine about it like you. I heard him talking today. Now go play on the freeway.
That's what led him to step down............talking.................. :auiqs.jpg:

Dee de dee.jpg

No need to, your MSM got caught with their dick in their hand after the failed debate....................after reporting Biden was ok for over 3 years, claiming it was a RW lie...............only lie was the ones they stuck up your ass............Fox was right all along.
Your dear leader is a lying con artist sexual predator felon who shouldn't be anywhere close to DC where your cohorts took orders to subvert the will of voters.

Only one with a dick in his hand believes Trump. Or you.

Forum List

Back