🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report Dem invited immigrants to heckle Trump during speech to congress

Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.
What makes them think that the difference that they want made will be made by doing such a thing? Like, what makes them think that he hasn't heard someone boo him before? This reminds me of when I sang in my school talent show the spring of my 6th grade year. I wasn't booed while I was taking the stage, but there was a murmur and it wasn't a positive one because I was that kid that others loved to make light of. I never left the stage until I was done. What I will most definitely never forget because I didn't expect it is what took place after the show. Two male members of my "hate camp" actually crossed over I guess you could say. They thought that I did good and they actually let me know about it. :) :) :)

God bless you and them and our leader always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Yeah, but you riot over them, unlike the right. And some of those policies you supposedly hate are the same you didn't raise even one voice over when Obama had them.
Honey, Obama's policies were enough to make conservatives "hate on Obama". Now I personally didn't hate him. Don't like to hate, period. But I definitely hated his policies and the way he ran his administration. And even with that I never saw any rioting, destroying the people's business that actually supply they jobs to communities. But when you let people, such as Soros and his groups, pay to have others bused in to protest, they don't care. It isn't their neighborhood or jobs being destroyed.
Because the left was known for infiltrating the tea party rallies, we have no idea which of those signs were by infiltrators. And those were rallies, not protests against Obama.
Lefty Group Tries to 'Infiltrate' Tea Parties with Offensive Signs - Will MSM Take the Bait?
Outcrazying The Crazy: How A Prankster Plans To Infiltrate And Destroy The Tea Party Movement
A Hilariously Inept Attempt at Actual Tea Party Infiltration

Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

Guests planning to boo and hiss President
Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress
---------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 114453

What else is new, g.d. it is said by everyone who isn't an indoctrinated sheep these sob's are crooked, they scheme, cheat, steal, and will stop at nothing to have it their way.

Doesn't it remind you of six year olds taking a fit.
images
images
teapartyracism18.jpg

Kiss my black ass!!

But of course it was liberals making these white fuck nuts hate on Obama, cause white people are people of love and peace...LOLOLOLOL. Listen, either own your bullshit or shut the fuck up bitch!!
Oh and we hate Trump policies...see, like but holes, we all got issues and we all have a right to hate...see how that works?

Of course you won't, because they didn't exist, as disruptions.

And that spitting incident? Another lie.
Show us all the disruptions, protests, rioting that went on. You can't.

View attachment 114453

What else is new, g.d. it is said by everyone who isn't an indoctrinated sheep these sob's are crooked, they scheme, cheat, steal, and will stop at nothing to have it their way.

What gives you nuts the right to think only you white mf's can protest shit? You spent the last 8 gotdamned years making Obama's life a living hell, and the man did nothing to warrent all the hatred you whores gave him.....Yet Trump has alianated just about everybody and we're to remain silent and take the shit???? Get the fuck out of here and find a bend position and enjoy Karma, bitches!!
Oh, so what we have here is a blind shit for brains moron, who wants alternative facts....bitch please....I don't have to show you shit, you mf's know exactly what the fuck you did and when you did it and how.....remember spitting on black congress members? Listen, I will not waste a second dealing with you bitches and trying to prove shit....you know exactly what you whores did, end of fuckin story!!

They are only lies when your mind is on another planet. ( meaning people in general when saying "you" )

STING VIDEO: PAID HILLARY OPERATIVES INCITING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES

Oct 17, 2016 ... Paid Hillary Clinton operatives are inciting violence at Donald Trump rallies across the country, a Democratic consultant admitted on camera: ...

EMAIL CONFIRMS DNC INVOLVEMENT IN INCITING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES

Oct 21, 2016 ... Just a few days ago, Project Veritas released a bombshell video exposing coordinated efforts between the Hillary Clinton campaign, the ...

TRUMP: DEMS INCITING VIOLENCE AT MY RALLIES - WIKILEAKS EMAILS ...

Oct 22, 2016 ... Trump replied that the differential media treatment, Democrats inciting violence at his rallies and WikiLeaks showing Clinton was involved in a ...

Of course you won't, because they didn't exist, as disruptions.

And that spitting incident? Another lie.
Show us all the disruptions, protests, rioting that went on. You can't.

View attachment 114453

What gives you nuts the right to think only you white mf's can protest shit? You spent the last 8 gotdamned years making Obama's life a living hell, and the man did nothing to warrent all the hatred you whores gave him.....Yet Trump has alianated just about everybody and we're to remain silent and take the shit???? Get the fuck out of here and find a bend position and enjoy Karma, bitches!!
Oh, so what we have here is a blind shit for brains moron, who wants alternative facts....bitch please....I don't have to show you shit, you mf's know exactly what the fuck you did and when you did it and how.....remember spitting on black congress members? Listen, I will not waste a second dealing with you bitches and trying to prove shit....you know exactly what you whores did, end of fuckin story!!

They are only lies when your mind is on another planet. ( meaning people in general when saying "you" )

STING VIDEO: PAID HILLARY OPERATIVES INCITING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES

Oct 17, 2016 ... Paid Hillary Clinton operatives are inciting violence at Donald Trump rallies across the country, a Democratic consultant admitted on camera: ...

EMAIL CONFIRMS DNC INVOLVEMENT IN INCITING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES

Oct 21, 2016 ... Just a few days ago, Project Veritas released a bombshell video exposing coordinated efforts between the Hillary Clinton campaign, the ...

TRUMP: DEMS INCITING VIOLENCE AT MY RALLIES - WIKILEAKS EMAILS ...

Oct 22, 2016 ... Trump replied that the differential media treatment, Democrats inciting violence at his rallies and WikiLeaks showing Clinton was involved in a ...

Their violence is SOROS paid off losers.

Forum List

Back