Report: DemoRAT Corrine Brown facing federal indictment ....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I LOVE this kind of story by these kind of people....dingbat, leftist scumbags!

maxresdefault.jpg

Politico ^ | 7-7-16 | Matt Dixon
Florida Rep. Corrine Brown has been indicted and will be appear in federal court in Jacksonville on Friday, according to First Coast News. The Jacksonville television station, citing "multiple sources," said the indictment remains sealed. It had been known publicly since March that Brown, a Democrat, was facing a Department of Justice Investigation related to "fraudulent activities," and whether or not she improperly solicited charitable donations and misused campaign funds. DOJ officials asked the House Ethics Committee to halt a separate investigation while they conducted their probe. The target of the investigation has not been identified, but Brown does have...

A Democrat will be held accountable for her crimes? Hmmmph, I will believe it when I see it.

If half of what I read is true she deserves thrown out of Congress and into a cell.

maxresdefault.jpg

Florida Rep. Corrine Brown has been indicted and will be appear in federal court in Jacksonville on Friday, according to First Coast News. The Jacksonville television station, citing "multiple sources," said the indictment remains sealed. It had been known publicly since March that Brown, a Democrat, was facing a Department of Justice Investigation related to "fraudulent activities," and whether or not she improperly solicited charitable donations and misused campaign funds. DOJ officials asked the House Ethics Committee to halt a separate investigation while they conducted their probe. The target of the investigation has not been identified, but Brown does have...

Par for the course for Democrats. She'll just scream racism and lefties will rally to her side.

maxresdefault.jpg

Par for the course for Democrats. She'll just scream racism and lefties will rally to her side.

She can always claim she didn't have intent...that seems to work

Forum List

Back