Report from the Red State Gathering

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
An interesting viewpoint from a blogger who calls himself a Reagan Democrat. The one remark that caught my attention was Jeb Bush being a media favorite – but almost nobody on the floor backed him. And he states that Cruz and Rubio gave the best speeches. Nice read @ Grim s Hall Report from the Red State Gathering

Red State Gathering 2015 – The Morning After w/video @ and story @

After Trump's implosion completes, Cruz will be there to take his place as the man for the angry.

Cruz has a chance at this nomination.

I am feeling happy that Bush is doing so badly. But it really matters for me that Bush and Clinton think they can have the job. No heriditary principle is my cry.
Sanders worryies me because of his racism, but I am willing to give him a pass because he is not related to anyone

I am feeling happy that Bush is doing so badly. But it really matters for me that Bush and Clinton think they can have the job. No heriditary principle is my cry.
Sanders worryies me because of his racism, but I am willing to give him a pass because he is not related to anyone

Be willing to give him your paycheck too. He believe you work, give the gov. all your money and let them dole it out to those they feel are the neediest. Or they just keep it. No Thanks.

I would never give Sanders a pass. He is an establishment boy, just like Obama. HE LIES. HE HAS BEEN LYING.

He is scum, scum can not be trusted. Fuck him.

If you know a candidate is lying to you, why would you vote for him. Just like I knew that Obama was lying, I have detected Sanders lies. He has been in DC too long.

Forum List

Back