Report: Laura Ingraham considering senate run in Virginia

Virginia is going to be tough - the democrat machine registered a lot of felons to vote in their attempt to steal this election from Trump...

Virginia is going to be tough - the democrat machine registered a lot of felons to vote in their attempt to steal this election from Trump...
Plus unfortunately Northern Va now controls damn near who gets elected...I remember watching the GOP candidate for governor almost win until the NoVa counties came in a few years ago.

Plus unfortunately Northern Va now controls damn near who gets elected...I remember watching the GOP candidate for governor almost win until the NoVa counties came in a few years ago.

It would be a tough one to win, but Laura would have a pretty fair chance to pull it off.

The public pretty predictably fawns over loudmouthed celebrities, she could pull it off.

...and Peter Thiel will run for California governor!

Trump has started a REVOLUTION around the country from coast to coast!

She is a tough, attractive and articulate babe. I'm sure the sissie left will hate her.

She confirmed she is considering running this morning on fox and friends

Forum List

Back