Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

Only means Obama will be considered one of our greatest modern Presidents

Sandwiched between the disasters of Bush and Trump

President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems
President Obama should sue the conman for slander.

Who gives a shit about his eye rolling?

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

do you give a shit about Trumps failed presidency

So failed that we have a terrorist ban, starting the border wall, and a replacement for Obama's fascistcare idiocy.

Obama can only DREAM of that kind of "failure"
a terrorist ban that has failed in court
The border wall has not been and never will be started
A replacement for the ACA that no one wants.
You are doing great, Homer

President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems
Of course, Obama wiretapped Trump....just as he surveilled ALL Americans. The New York Times, UK Guardian, McClatchy, and others reported it. How could they all be wrong?

Obie built the greatest surveillance state known to man...and libs want to believe he didn't tap Trump, when it is well known he tapped everyone.

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.

My security clearance is not high enough to get what the FBI, and Obama was looking at.
Post the evidence on The DNC server that shows "Russian Hacking"
The FBI has not been allowed to look at that.
But they were definitely allowed to look at The Flynn Transcripts.

Are you trying to say Flynn wasn't wire tapped?

Do you drop acid?

He handled Benghazi the same way. Rolled his eyes at the four dead and ripped a YouTube guy.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

So failed that we have a terrorist ban, starting the border wall, and a replacement for Obama's fascistcare idiocy.

It is puzzling how they are claiming a month and a half in is a failure while he is pushing his agenda along.

I didn't support trump and I can't see any way it's a failure. Made doubly difficult considering that is impossible to tell success or failure in the middle let alone at the beginning of his first term.

I suppose they would have argued lincoln as a failure at the beginning too. But now he is seen as one of the most successful presidents this country had

Last edited:

Of course, Obama wiretapped Trump....just as he surveilled ALL Americans. The New York Times, UK Guardian, McClatchy, and others reported it. How could they all be wrong?

Obie built the greatest surveillance state known to man...and libs want to believe he didn't tap Trump, when it is well known he tapped everyone.
Zero proof, once again, only hate

[
a terrorist ban that has failed in court

You should try something other than fake news.

The border wall has not been and never will be started
A replacement for the ACA that no one wants.
You are doing great, Homer

little-girl-pout-pouting-furrowed-brow-tantrum.jpg

You are why the next democrat president hasn't been born yet, and you're too dumb to grasp it. :thup:

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

It is puzzling how they ate claiming a month and a half in is a failure while he is pushing his agenda along.

I didn't support trump and I can't see any way it's a failure. Made doubly difficult considering that is impossible to tell success or failure in the middle let alone at the beginning of his first term.

I suppose they would have argued lincoln as a failure at the beginning too. But now he is seen as one of the most successful presidents this country had
How is the wall doing?
How is the immigration bill doing
How is the ACA replacement doing
How is job creation doing
The answer to all is failure

Only means Obama will be considered one of our greatest modern Presidents

Sandwiched between the disasters of Bush and Trump

Based on what? His claim for fame is literally destroying the health care industry. There isn't a single lasting accomplishment from his two terms that has benefited the country

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

You Trump people really are fucking assholes. Without exception. Who cares about it? Apparently you do, dipshit. Thanks for your enlightening comments, genius.

Forum List

Back