Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

Do you wish you could drop poison gas on fly over country? People have no right to live outside of cities, how can our rulers even monitor them? What if they don't have a Samsung TV? :eek:

Rural folks grow and raise most of the stuff I eat, so i'm not going to gas them. But they also suck $1.50 of federal spending for every $1.00 they pay in taxes.

[

Rural folks grow and raise most of the stuff I eat, so i'm not going to gas them. But they also suck $1.50 of federal spending for every $1.00 they pay in taxes.

Well that's a lie, but you are a fascist, so no one expects anything approaching truthful from you.

WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT.

expect the 2004 Soros bullshit about red state welfare, the one where payments for military bases are called "welfare" in 3. 2. 1 - HIT IT BROWN SHIRT, you're on for your lies for your Fuhrer!

[

Well that's a lie, but you are a fascist, so no one expects anything approaching truthful from you.

Look it up. Where federal taxes come from, and where federal spending goes. It's a matter of public record.

Forum List

Back